Why limit yourself to one gender when men are crap?????

MrsHellnoFire

Honestly this is a new name because my previous and SIMILIAR has become suspended, but I'm in such a low mood, I have to post this today.If this relationship doesn't work out, I'm out of the dating pool when it comes to looking for a male partner. I'm thinking of turning lesbo. Honestly there are no decent men out there and they are all shi+. NEED I SAY MORE?????

lesbo is just same, they are man in woman's body. women and men are all human beings.

How about change your radar to spot decent men? there are many out there:)

• Author
MrsHellnoFire
lesbo is just same, they are man in woman's body. women and men are all human beings.

How about change your radar to spot decent men? there are many out there:)

If you think there is not much difference between the two, then I might as well give it a shot. I'm not going to limit myself anymore. Men are controlling, abusive, selfish and disgusting. I have given so much of myself in this relationship, it's not even funny and I am still blamed for everything. I love him, but I can't take it anymore and if this goes caput, I'm not going to be looking for a man except if I want a cheap thrill. I actually seemed to have lost attraction for all men lately. They are nasty critters. And I'm pretty positive I would have a better chance at finding a decent woman before a decent man!

Men are maniacs. That's why they compose majority of the prison population.

Can I just say, EEEWWWW!!! Not at you, so let me explain.

A lady I know has been OW so many times, I lost count. She was planning to get married and her fiance dumped her by disappearing a week before the wedding. Punk.

Anyway, she told me of how she dated a woman for a couple of years having given up on men. She seemed to be making a play for my H's eye at one time, but she's not his type by a long shot. So she turned her eye to me!!!

She's not my type either!!!! Plus, I don't eat at the Y!!!! Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I agree with lonelybird, though. Maybe try a different kind of man first. When I went against my type, I found a wonderful group of men, and managed to marry one of them. The whole world seemed like it opened up when I looked for a different "type" but not a different gender.

Ooohhh, this will be a fun thread. Glaring generalizations based on a limited and focused experience always elicits great debate.

I think men will tell you that you won't have any luck with women either. They can also be less than forthcoming.

Trialbyfire

While I can understand the frustration of not being able to find the right person, turning into a lesbian or bisexual isn't a conscious decision. You're either attracted to women or not. I can't imagine waking up one day and saying "I want to do women".

LOL

:lmao:

I would say if you want a female roommate to share responsibilities with, you could probably get most of what you want.

But when it comes to sex, you can't make yourself want a woman if you really aren't attracted to them.

But then again that begs the question as to what really causes attraction? Is it merely the way they look, or their charisma, or their gender, or maybe how close you are to them, emotionally?

I had a best girlfriend in high school that I would have slept with. She and I were so close and so much alike mentally- we just clicked. But I didn't feel burning pangs of desire for her- it was more a case that we were so close emotionally that we both wondered what it would be like to be close physically as well. But that's pretty typical for teenagers.

But I guess why not open yourself up to the possibility? You might find out that you really do enjoy being with women, and you might find your soul mate.

I wouldn't write all men off because of one or two bad ones. There are plenty of good ones here at LoveShack.

I can't imagine waking up one day and saying "I want to do women".

Welcome to my world.

(edit: but that's not a complaint, by far...)

Honestly there are no decent men out there and they are all shi+. NEED I SAY MORE?????

They are nasty critters. And I'm pretty positive I would have a better chance at finding a decent woman before a decent man!

Men are maniacs.

Actually, there probably isn't much of a need for debate here. I think this kind of attitude tends to become a self-fulfilling prophesy, and once you're this far down the road, I doubt that I, being one of the nasty, shi++y, maniacal enemy, could ever talk you out of it.

Good luck with the women thing. They are soft and beautiful and caring and a thousand other wonderful things. I have to admit, I do see the appeal...

Actually, there probably isn't much of a need for debate here. I think this kind of attitude tends to become a self-fulfilling prophesy, and once you're this far down the road, I doubt that I, being one of the nasty, shi++y, maniacal enemy, could ever talk you out of it.

Yes. It seems to be becoming a trend lately.

Hey MrsHellnoFire, I think that maybe you and DateAnalyzer should get together for a... I dunno... a free samples spree at Costco or something.* You might hit it off and talk about how horrible your respective genders are.

Sorry DA, cheapest date I could think of :cool:

You know that's your perogative I guess, but don't go for the extremely butch lesbians. They are basically just uber macho men but with different parts, I don't think thats the solution to this problem.

Yeah, they can strap it on all they want. But there's nothing like the real thing. I think you'll miss it after awhile. :rolleyes:

Mrs. HellnoFire, I totally understand how you're feeling (well, except for the lesbo part) as I have been there myself. One man making me crazy, making me hate ALL men. In my case, I wanted to bolt to the nearest convent and give up sex altogether.

But this man did not accurately represent "the brotherhood." He was not normal. He was an ANOMALY. That, and the fact that the chemistry between us was just bad news.

I hope you realize this is just the way you're looking at it RIGHT NOW. And that you (eventually) won't judge all men by the behavior of just one or two of them.

Honestly this is a new name because my previous and SIMILIAR has become suspended, but I'm in such a low mood, I have to post this today.If this relationship doesn't work out, I'm out of the dating pool when it comes to looking for a male partner. I'm thinking of turning lesbo. Honestly there are no decent men out there and they are all shi+. NEED I SAY MORE?????

I think you might be trying to use men as an excuse for your lesbo desires. You were born that way, accept it. Only a fool would blame someone else for their sexual make up.

Oh and BTW, lesbos for the most part really do not attract good men.. especially if they look like Ellen Degenerate.

Not meaning to be harsh or flame in any way here.

Instead of looking at EITHER gender, why not take a close, honest and hard look at yourself and work on that person in the mirror first?

You can't really love anyone, until you love yourself and like what you see in the mirror first. :cool:

I'm out of the dating pool when it comes to looking for a male partner.

Why? Out of the two available genders (assumming you're not really going off the deep end and pursuing romantic relationships with aliens or animals), you have been dating the simplest one. Sex, beer, food - how much easier than that does it get :confused: ?

On the other hand, trying to decipher women and their mysterious, illogical, non-intuitive and confounding ways, that's a challenge :eek:

Mr. Lucky

Trialbyfire
Welcome to my world.

(edit: but that's not a complaint, by far...)

Yes but you come by it honestly... :laugh:

IfWishesWereHorses

LOL,

This tread cracks me up! I actually said this to a friend yesterday, BUT I was just kidding. I have 2 relatives who are lesbians, and on complete oposite sides of the spectrum. One (the u-haul) lesbian has been married twice and has 4 kids. She actually came to the same conclusion that you are considering, the other (phd, mostly a Boston marriage kind of deal) has always known this lifestyle, so the joke has always been, when I'm going to join them. It makes sense, since men can be such asses, BUT then I look at TBF's avatar, and KNOW that I just don't have it in me!

I agree with justice though, when you are completely responsible for your own happiness then the silly antics of men won't bring you down and without fear of that you might just be able to "enjoy" them!

My grandfather used to have this saying-

"the farther you throw somthing away the faster it will come back to you"

I am not even particularly gay and I get hit on by women more than men. Its usually attractive, straight looking women and/or straight women I know who think I'm gay so they want to explore the gay world together or something, just assuming I am. I could pull that off. The only reason I'm not right now is because I live with my parents, I couldn't hide something that big from them. I dated a girl in high school and I had a few other flings with girls and my parents weren't really enchanted with it, but I never thought I would be in relationships with men. Anyway the point of my rambling is that if you decide you're hell bent on switching to dating another gender for whatever reason, its not impossible. If you're even thinking about it you are probably someone who could be a switch hitter.

If I took your attitude based on my past experience with women, I could say all women are shi!t.

I haven't had one decent woman my entire life and am getting divorced from my cheating wife as we speak.

I have told myself that I won't be making any more committments to anyone again....and I may just make good on that.

But I do believe there are good women out there, but at 38, they are all married.

sigh...whats a soon to be single, decent and faithful guy to do?

I am not even particularly gay

One of the more interesting and qualitative descriptions that I've heard :)

Mr. Lucky

One of the more interesting and qualitative descriptions that I've heard :)

It certainly leaves a bit of wiggle room, doesn't it?

IfWishesWereHorses

:)If I took your attitude based on my past experience with women, I could say all women are shi!t.

I haven't had one decent woman my entire life and am getting divorced from my cheating wife as we speak.

Good for you! Bout time! Hope you will be happy. Not switching teams are ya?

It is true that we tend to believe that what we "know" is all that exists.

As I type "First Cut Is the Deepest" is playing on the radio... wierd..:)