Three Things You Hate About Your Spouse or EX

There, Happy Shower Massager Woman? :p

Now you only get 3 things to biotch about. Things that you just look or think about them and they make you just curl your lip to in total disgust.

1. the way that he chews his food, like cement mixing...... shuddup already!

2. total lack of planning -and then he is the victim of circumstances :lmao:

3. those fruckin' tattoo's

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

dang I think I have about 10 more.

Oh how I love that man.

1. The fact that he had to lie about everything. Even if he tried to tell the truth it was still a lie.

2. He had no respect towards me and no common curtiousy.

3. The fact that he was needy...

luvstarved

1. Will go to ANY lengths to look good and blame others for everything, including his raging anger - twist, lie, deny, hurt others

2. Will not talk about the subject of sex with me and uses same tactics as above to evade, while declaring himself to be an open book

3. Double standard - he is who he is, I have to change, his behavior is justified, mine is unacceptable, his daughter is an angel, mine are evil incarnate, he should have all the time he needs for his hobbies, but there's stuff to be done and when am I going to do it?

Must I stop?

My Fair Katie

1. He's manipulative.

2. He's unneccessarily harsh.

3. He's controlling.

whichwayisup
There, Happy Shower Massager Woman? :p

1. the way that he chews his food, like cement mixing...... shuddup already!

:lmao:

And...

:lmao: :lmao: Like cement mixing! :laugh:

I actually hate the way my H eats his apples. Just like a f*ken rabbit. Chews fast fast fast..Stops...then chews fast fast fast again. I leave the room when I see him with an apple now!

• Author

And...

:lmao: :lmao: Like cement mixing! :laugh:

I actually hate the way my H eats his apples. Just like a f*ken rabbit. Chews fast fast fast..Stops...then chews fast fast fast again. I leave the room when I see him with an apple now!

Maybe he is checkin' the area for predators?

and come on just apple eatin' ....... come on now....... you got at least 2 more things he does that makes you lip curl....... come on....... :lmao:

1.) I'm a perfectionist with certain things and he's not. He just can't leave things where they are or put things in the order they go. Ugh..it's not that complicated when putting a movie back to put it IN ORDER. You don't just put it anywhere. There's a spot for it.

2.) Tv hogger. I expected that one so I'm okay with it.

3.) How he can't stand it when I'm sick. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

he is a total liar. He lies about everything.

He is a thief. He stole my mom's wedding ring and pawned it!

he is emtionally abusive and never willa ccept responsibility for himself

he is an ex obviously thnk god!

whichwayisup

He plays with the tv clicker while watching tv. He bounces it off the couch, swings it back and forth. That drives me NUTS and makes my blood boil.

Again, I will just leave the room.

He gets mad at me if I fart too much. All that does is make me do it more and makes me laugh, which inturn, just gets him going off on a rant about how gross I can be at times.

• Author
He plays with the tv clicker while watching tv. He bounces it off the couch, swings it back and forth. That drives me NUTS and makes my blood boil.

Again, I will just leave the room.

He gets mad at me if I fart too much. All that does is make me do it more and makes me laugh, which inturn, just gets him going off on a rant about how gross I can be at times.

Solution:

Take the remote, rub it all over your ass, fart on it a couple times and hand it back to him. Then continue to enjoy you program......smile and do not say a word.

whichwayisup
Solution:

Take the remote, rub it all over your ass, fart on it a couple times and hand it back to him. Then continue to enjoy you program......smile and do not say a word.

Oh you're sick..........That could work though! :laugh:

I hate the way she tweeks my nipples, while walking passed me in the kitchen. She knows I don't care for that, shes to rough. titty twisting woman! :mad:;)

whichwayisup
I hate the way she tweeks my nipples, while walking passed me in the kitchen. She knows I don't care for that, shes to rough. titty twisting woman! :mad:;)

Thanks for the idea JJ!

You're gonna have a real fun married life eh?

GRRR!

1. He rambles too much. I'm quick and to the point. As an example, we're in the office right now and he gave me an affidavit to do. Instead of just telling me what I need to do, he launches in to a whole story about these people and tells me about the whole case. I don't really care. I want to do my work and go home.

And on that same note, when he hells a story, he gets completely side-tracked from the main point with stupid details that aren't really relevant.

2. His OCD...he can't sleep if a closet door is open..dumb thinks like that.

3. He pees outside in the yard instead of coming in the house. Now, our son is doing it too. Nice. I guess I should feel lucky that they're not pooping out there!

• Author

I do that too...

and run up to him and do:

Milk, Milk, Lemonade, this is where your fudge is made......

then run like hell.

I twisted the crap outta his nipple last night....... well they were just sitting there doing nothing... they needed it.

• Author
GRRR!

1. He rambles too much. I'm quick and to the point. As an example, we're in the office right now and he gave me an affidavit to do. Instead of just telling me what I need to do, he launches in to a whole story about these people and tells me about the whole case. I don't really care. I want to do my work and go home.

And on that same note, when he hells a story, he gets completely side-tracked from the main point with stupid details that aren't really relevant.

2. His OCD...he can't sleep if a closet door is open..dumb thinks like that.

3. He pees outside in the yard instead of coming in the house. Now, our son is doing it too. Nice. I guess I should feel lucky that they're not pooping out there!

Solutions:

1. Do it back to him.

2. Wake up in the middle of the night and reopen the closet doors, dresser drawers, anything you can. Eventually he will just get used to the doors being open. (I hate cupboard doors that are left open, got my own OCD issues:lmao: )

3. Next time you go out to lets say a mall or some other place with a large parking lot, wear a skirt..... walk over to a grassy area and just piss there. Again do not say a word before or after. Cuz when you got to go..... well you gotta go!

:lmao: I've been guilty of the same....

OK, three things I hate about my ex (hate may be too strong, more like annoyed by):

1. He's always right, but if a man comes up with the same idea I did then that man is right. A variation is that I'd come up with a great idea, he'd ignore it, then do it and act as if he'd come up with it.

2. Terrible procrastinator, when it effected me or our life it was downright infuriating.

3. Irresponsible and forgetful... I had to clean up his messes, like he'd tell someone to come to the house for something then forget and I'd be left to deal with it.

OK, a fourth.... He never celebrated Christmas, and no he's not Jewish or Muslim. I had to do it all on my own, and it was lonely. He'd get me a present (nice ones) only if I said "I want you to buy this for me", then he would. But our first Christmas together he didn't get me (or anyone else) a thing and I was shocked!

Solutions:

1. Do it back to him.

2. Wake up in the middle of the night and reopen the closet doors, dresser drawers, anything you can. Eventually he will just get used to the doors being open. (I hate cupboard doors that are left open, got my own OCD issues:lmao: )

3. Next time you go out to lets say a mall or some other place with a large parking lot, wear a skirt..... walk over to a grassy area and just piss there. Again do not say a word before or after. Cuz when you got to go..... well you gotta go!

Ha ha...and yes, I know about your OCD..you're a lot like him in that regard. Everything off the countertops, etc.

If I followed suggestion number 2 I'd probably have to check him into a psych ward. He would never be able to handle that. And that's funny about the dresser drawers because I'm in the habit of not closing them all the way and he gets after me about it. It's retarded!

As for number 1...I can't. It must be a cultural thing. I'm a "Yankee" and he's Southern..totally different styles. I can't be anything but quick and to the point. He'll start a story about someone and veer off like this "yes, good ole Bubba. I remember the time when we were kids and we used to go to the creek that was on Jesse's property. Jesse was in a long feud over that property with his family who owned a lumber company the next town over. They were quite a family. I used to love to go there and spend a summer's day picking berries and eating them until I puked...and on and on and on and on ad nauseum. And I'm like "What about Bubba?" And he'll say: "Bubba, oh yeah, Bubba, getting back to my story about Bubba." And then he'll start all over and veer completely off and wind up telling me about how Uncle Warner shot his toe off while cleaning his gun or something...ARGH!

As for number 3..it wouldn't work. He'd LOVE that, are you kidding?

• Author

OH Touchy!!! :lmao: :lmao: shot the toe off...... gawd my teen husband does the same ramble on bit about nothing.

Just asked him if he was working tomorrow...... I get " well that depends on....... I could..... but I need to........ and if it rains....... well, I am going to call so and so...... "

10 minutes with no friggin' answer!!! Luckily I stopped him before I got to hear about him joining the circus when he was a tot. :lmao:

As for #3....... well next time I run into the two of you I am going to excuse myself to use the restroom and go pee in your yard......

:lmao: :lmao: and you know damn well I will do it. Just to get his goat!

OH Touchy!!! :lmao: :lmao: shot the toe off...... gawd my teen husband does the same ramble on bit about nothing.

Just asked him if he was working tomorrow...... I get " well that depends on....... I could..... but I need to........ and if it rains....... well, I am going to call so and so...... "

10 minutes with no friggin' answer!!! Luckily I stopped him before I got to hear about him joining the circus when he was a tot. :lmao:

As for #3....... well next time I run into the two of you I am going to excuse myself to use the restroom and go pee in your yard......

:lmao: :lmao: and you know damn well I will do it. Just to get his goat!

Yep, your teen H is the same way. I can ask H a yes or no question and NEVER get a straight answer. I can't count how many times I'll say "Is that a yes or a no?" Drives me bananas. I cut him off all the time to get to the nitty-gritty. Yep, you're example was a good one. He'll go on and on and I'll cut him off and say "just tell me if you're working tomorrow..yes or no?" And he'll get all thrown off and be like...uh, uhmm...yes, i guess. ARGH!

Pee in my yard all you want, A4A but like I've said, this won't get his goat, he'd LOVE to see you (or me) peeing in the yard!:eek:

• Author

Well then we will pee together...:lmao: :lmao: ... just not on the roses!

Piss Party! :lmao:

You can come pee here too..... just not in the spool. :lmao:

1) is a cheater (or recovering cheater if there is such a thing)

2) takes advantage of me (or at least did...use to go out on weekends staying out til all hours of the night, I stayed home with the kids)

3) even after finding out about her betrayal, she acts like I am the one who isn't trustworthy for some odd reason.

• Author
You know what? I don't hate anything about my ex anymore. I just don't care. :):bunny:

oh now come on, holding on to those bitter feelings is not good for you. :lmao:

Admit it, if you had the chance to pelt that bastard with horse crap and rotten eggs you would. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::p

Trialbyfire
oh now come on, holding on to those bitter feelings is not good for you. :lmao:

Admit it, if you had the chance to pelt that bastard with horse crap and rotten eggs you would. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::p

Compost is multi-functional... :p

But the strange thing is that I seriously don't hate him anymore. It doesn't mean I would help him either if he got run over but it wouldn't be me driving the bus. :)