They are out of reach . . .

Has anyone here ever had a long distance relationship where one of the partners was in the peace corps or otherwise in a position where communication was extremely difficult? My gf just uprooted again from where I could at least call her to where it is harder. Haven't heard from her in almost a week now. I am wondering if anyone had any words of wisdom.

• 3 weeks later...

HI my boyfriend joined the army a few months ago. He is not allowed phone calls and has no acess to email. He has put himself out on the line for me and has sneaked calls when he can but it is SO hard. its good to hear a person going through the same thing. Keep writing as often as you can i suppose would be my advice and whenever you can think about all the reasons why you love this girl and why you are in the LDR thats what i can only try and do. The hardest thing for me is knowing we're still 3000 miles apart army or not. Your not the only one in a situation,sorry if my words of "wisdom" arent must "wisdom" lol, just kinda reassuring to know that there are other people going through what I am. And remember its probably just as heartbreaking for your gf not being able to speak to you. hope this in any small way helps!