confronted my ex on ldr.

hey everyone, bear with me if it may seem kinda long, but i would sure appreciate ur advice and thoughts. well i was going out with my girlfriend that lives in Sacramento for about 2 1/2 years. she lives up there and i live in San Diego. about over a month ago outta of the blues she tells me she wants to break up cuz she didnt feel the relationship was the same, sayin that it was more distand, and it was not like how it used to be. i was confused of course and shocked. she wanted time to think things thru and to " give time its time ". i mean i thought everything was good cuz it was going really good. we had both talked about gettin married and for sure i know damn well that she was the one for me. she is 21 and im 24. i felt so devestated really hurt and she said she didnt want to have ne contact at all because it would hurt more and that she didnt want to give my hopes up. i asked her all the reasons u name it, someone else, getting tired of me, she denied it all and juss said that she was not 100 % with the relationship. so i understood that but was still confused wondering why so i let her be. i gave her some time and i decided to drive up to sacramento and to see her and talk it all out in person. cuz i mean its not the same to express ur feelings over the phone that it is in person. she broke it all down for me in person. just recently on her msn messenger she had a display comment sayin " i have concluded that my best motive is you". i started to analyze it and first though that there was someone else and that it could not be for me. so i went up there yesterday and waited for her outside work. i was really nervous of course but kept in mind that i was ready for ne thing. i wanted to be strong for my trip back and i was. i had gathered up my feelings to be strong so it would not hit me that hard u know. so when she saw me, she seem kinda mad and shocked and asked me that why did i drive up here and that i didnt have to do that cuz there was nothing else to talk about. i told her that there was and got straight to the point and told her exactly wut was going on. and that i deserved a good explanation. i had asked her about that message and about someone else and she said that was for no one. which i think is bs. so i was like is there someone else and she said that she had met someone about 2 weeks ago but juss friends. so i was like ok and then told her i was still confused about the break cuz she didnt give me the real reason why. she pretty much fed the same argument as on the phone. so it was pretty much the distance as well. so i was like well u know if thats the case, do u still love me, and she was like i dunno i dunno, when she broke up with me she said she still loved me. so i was like the only way i think things could have worked out if we made plans soon to get married and live together and she told me she was not sure. thats all i was hearing i dunno i dunno. and i was like u know wut i juss want closure as much as i love u, i cant force u to be with me if u dont feel the same no more. so i was like i feel that i need to move on, and she said u should. she was pretty much giving me bs answers and i didnt want to push her against the wall so i told her that i think it was pretty much done but the thing is i was all confused when she told me on the phone, i had thought it was a break for space cuz she wanted to think about our relationship. so that got me frustrated when she said that there was nothing to talk about. so to sum it up i said u know wut i hope u meet someone that can make u happy juss as much as i did. she told me the same and told me that i deserve better. pretty much good bye but i was being strong about it. we talked for about 15 minutes and we said goodbye. i felt like crap of course but i had played to stay there at a hotel. but i said forget it, i decided to drive back home and think about that confrontation. i honestly think that if i would of asked her to marry me earlier i dont think it woulda gone down like it went. but i mean i dunno i was planning to take time with that cuz that was our plans, we had both talked about it. we both wanted to save up money for a real wedding. but i dunno. i was thinkin a lot also that u know wut maybe she was not destined for me, who knows maybe later on things can be the same and we can be together. but honestly i juss think she lost the best thing in the world, and i feel that she made a bad mistake, i had planned to give her the whole world. but u know maybe i need to go out and meet new people, go out dating. experience new things cuz i mean i felt bad when she told me she met someone 2 weeks ago, and i was like so it took u like 3 weeks to get over me or wut. she was like nooo its not like that this and that. but i was saying to myself wutever. i left sacramento at 530pm and my cuzin offered me to crash out at his house in ontario cuz the drive was gonna be long. so i got to his house at 12. and now im back and i was thinkin about leaving her an email juss telling her that i got back safe and thank her for all the good memories and about the destined thing. im not sure wut i should do. but its like i feel i did the right thing to drive up there cuz it was worth it. i got closure and i felt a lot better talkin face to face. im ready to move on and meet other people. well thank u for bearing with me on this, u all might think im crazy but i did so much for this girl, she lost a good thing. please feel free to leave ur thoughts and advice. i would really be appreciated.

westernxer
tells me she wants to break up cuz she didnt feel the relationship was the same, sayin that it was more distand (sic)

Can't get any more distant than Sacramento to San Diego. Looks like she did you a favor. Find someone closer.

My advice is to break up your huge draft into paragraphs so that people will actually read it and respond to you. Also, try giving us the Cliff Notes version.

magichands
i got closure and i felt a lot better talkin face to face.

Yes - this reads like a case closed. Try to keep busy, and have some fun. Good luck.