GF doesnt have desire to be Physical!!!

so i have been dating this girl for almost a year now. She is roughly 200 miles away and we usually see each other 2 weekned each month. Well when our relationship first strated out she and i had great sex a wondeful connection and seemed to enjoy each other physically. Well since then over the last 2 to 3 months i have lost 15 pounds and she has gained 15 pounds. I continue to tell her she is gorgeous and i continue to try and initiate being physical but she just isnt inot it at all. She says she is but its just obvious that she isnt and i dont know what to do. She isnt even kissing me the same anymore and our sex life went for a 8 to a 1!!!!!!!! I have discussd this with her a few times and all she can say is that she wants to be physical with me but she doesnt know why it isnt happening!!! i am going out of my mind because i am a very physcial guy and being in a LDR means very few opportunities for sex and when we dont have any at all it just drives me insane. Someone please help me deal with this give me advice help anything to save my relationship form ending!!!!!:confused:

tearful_soul22

maybe she's in a lot of stress, having some emotional problems, or in some cases hormonal imbalance which can affect people's sexual drive/interest. but don't discount the fact that maybe...she's just bored too and need some other kind of stimulation or excitement which you can provide by reading some helpful topics online or a book about this particular subject. i think it's best for you to sit down and talk to her about it and open communication. talking will surely help a lot in getting to the root of your problem. take care and good luck to you!

• Author

well here is an update. so my gf went to see the doctor this week and according to her doc. because my gf has been on the shot for birth control and mixed with her taking effexor due to depression over the last three months this has caused her to gain 30 lbs and act very moody and have absolutely no sex drive whatsoever. her doctor put her on the patch and says that she will be out of the shot in a couiple weeks so she can expect to lose alot of weight and be HORNY and not so grumpy quite soon. I am very happy with the outcome of the doctor visit but lets just hope that things do change as they should but in the meantime i will be the same old caring loving bf that i have been for a year now. thanks to tearful_soul22 for your reply it is greatly appreciated.

well here is an update. so my gf went to see the doctor this week and according to her doc. because my gf has been on the shot for birth control and mixed with her taking effexor due to depression over the last three months this has caused her to gain 30 lbs and act very moody and have absolutely no sex drive whatsoever. her doctor put her on the patch and says that she will be out of the shot in a couiple weeks so she can expect to lose alot of weight and be HORNY and not so grumpy quite soon. I am very happy with the outcome of the doctor visit but lets just hope that things do change as they should but in the meantime i will be the same old caring loving bf that i have been for a year now. thanks to tearful_soul22 for your reply it is greatly appreciated.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE I AM IN THE SAME SITUATION ONLY I AM THE GIRL! I AM ON THE BIRTH CONTROL PILL AND I HAVE LOST MY SEX DRIVE WITH MY BF WHO LIVES A GOOD DISTANCE FROM ME AND I ONLY SEE TWICE A MONTH IF THAT. I HAVEN'T GAINED WEIGHT BUT I DONT WANNA HAVE SEX AND I FEEL ALMOST FORCED INTO IT IN A WAY WHEN HE COMES HOME. I USE TO BE A SEX MANIAC AND IDK WHAT THE PROBLEM IS.

***PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

• Author

its very simple use deductive reasoning what have you done differently since you started to lose your sex drive??? if the answer is birth control then get off it and try using just condoms for a while if that brings ur sex drive back to normal then you know it was the birth control if not then maybe you might need to reconsider your feelings toward your bf!!!! i will say this much though in a LDR when a girl goes from craving sex to not wanting it at all it is hell on ur bf's mind so please remember that if he seems upset or grumpy or just plain irritated its because he is confused as to why you changed. just make sure you constantly let him know that you find him attractive becaue it helps a bit.Good luck

tearful_soul22

Let me know how it goes, Blueman..I'm sure things will go back to normal once she's done with her meds. Just be patient and give her all your love and support as usual. Take care and i wish you and your gf the very best! And btw..you're very welcome :)