Too Much Pressure!

Hi,

I've been in a LDR for 11 months, and have seen my girlfriend twice (she lives in Europe; me in Canada).

The problem is, for some reason... I get so stressed out about her visit... so pressured to have sex... that i can't "perform"... don’t get "motivated"... never get in the "mood".

I've never had this problem with any other woman, but for some reason, I guess I psyche myself out.

Any advice would be great.... Considering my girlfriend is visiting in just over a month.

• 1 month later...

Are you physically attracted to her or are u just mentally attracted to her? If you are mentally attracted to her then you can be apart and still be best of friends, but if you're physically attracted to her you would want nothing but her in heated moments.

Is there something about her that turns you off and you're not admitting it to yourself? What are you both holding onto?

I was together with my ex for almost four years, half that time he was in a different city because he had to move to further his career. He wanted to break up and I wanted to stay together. We stayed together.

To cut a long story short, I got quite bored of my relationship...no spark anymore. He moved back up and within 5 months I broke it off. The story goes a lot deeper than that, but u get the gist.

Not long after the break up, I meet a guy online from a different country and start having phone sex after getting to know him. But this was all a physical outlet. When i actually met him, he wasn't my type at all.

Now I've found someone I'm very physically attracted to and vice versa but he's leaving for overseas and wants to break up! Well understandable, that plan was made before I came along.

So the cycle starts over. All in less than a year. WOW! What a rollercoaster....but I guess that beats having no spark at all, I felt like I was living a boring mundane life I wasn't supposed to live.

There's so many fish in the sea, and a select few that you will be attracted to in all ways and be reciprocated. Each will have their good and bad traits. But let loose and have some fun, while you can!