Lonely, Im misses Lonely..CALL ME

Been with my guy in NJ (im in tx) for about 2months now..when we first met everything was good, h ewould call me before he went to work, during his break, text me to say hey during the day and then call me when he got off of work.. now im lucky to get a call every few days or so..

I talked to him about it last week,said i felt lonely when i was with him.. being in a long distance relationship you gotta have communication at least, and that he wasnt giving to me..

Well i havent spoken to him since friday.. i called him two nights in a row, last night and tonite, and he didnt pick up so i left a message..

my question is this, when he do call should i give him a dose of his own medicine, and dont call him back? or pick up and tell him this isnt working and we should break up? or talk about this topic "AGAIN" and see if he comes thru on his end?

How well do u know him? Do u want to continue it? What was his response when u told him how u felt?

Maybe he wants it to be over? and doesnt have the balls to tell u!

Just some thoughts!!!

• Author
How well do u know him? Do u want to continue it? What was his response when u told him how u felt?

Maybe he wants it to be over? and doesnt have the balls to tell u!

Just some thoughts!!!

well when we talked about it, he understood to the fullest. I didnt even have to bring it up, he sensed something was wrong, he brung that up so i was like yea that is whats bothering me, the no calls and whanot..and so he said he would work on it..he did for awhile..

and yea i was thinking that as well..on the he wants it to be over and just doesnt want to hurt my feelings.. if thats the case i would want him to be honest with me than lie. but it is pretty bad in hurting someone though, so if he's doing it to spare me then thats nice.

i will talk to him about it when i call tomorrow and see if he just wants to have his space to do him, and whanot.

Well, if he understands and was calling u and stuff, maybe he is busy, or maybe he just knows where the 2 of u stand and doesnt feel the need to call all the time. I certainly hope he isnt doing it to break things up, cos i totally agree thats not the right way to do it.

Let me know what happens when u talk to him next.

Just ask if he has alot going on at the moment or something... it might just be as innocent as that.

Hope it all goes well, just keep an open mind!