My ENTIRE life is about to change.

IhavenoFREAKINclue

As of October 1st, my BF and I will be moving in together. Big step I know, but there is not a doubt in my mind. I love him.

But I was laying in bed last night thinking about how much my life is changing. I'm moving to a different state. I have no job...(which I'm actually kind of excited about) :D New friends, New beginnings, New roads to learn ( I worry about not knowing where I'm going). So if you come to think of it, My entire life is changing. Everything except for the car I drive is changing.

I know it seems like I'm freaking out but I'm not! I can't wait. I am so excited to see how the rest of my life turns out. Its scary, yes, But the comfort of knowing someone loves me as much as he does, makes it seem like everything is going to be OK. :D

it may be the best thing you've done or it may turn out to be the worst thing you've done....only time will tell :)

good luck

alpha

wow, how cool. that's something i thought i'd be doing. he never used to call me much, so i'm ending it tonight. good luck!! i hope things work out for you.

IHNFC:

Keep us posted on how you are doing. I'd be interested because I may be changing my job and the state I live in as well. It IS scary and exciting at the same time.

Have you looked at jobs offered online, just to get a "feel" for what is out there in your new location?

Good luck. You have a couple months to go yet, but the time will go by quickly. :D

Yay for you!

AND if you're anything like me, your car may be changing too... when it gets stolen Doh! LOL damn I've had bad luck with that!

Wishing you all the best Girly :love:

Just thought I would share because my LTR just moved from FL to AZ to live with me and my daughter and I have to tell you other than him learnin a new state and getting new friends and stuff everything has been AWESOME...I couldn't be happier...He's been here almost a month now and is getting settled still in the whole thing but is out on interviews and so forth.

So good luck to you both I hope it's everything you want...I know I couldn't be happier....

RecordProducer

Hopefully you're moving to a better city, with better job opportunities, and the guy is worth it. Good luck! :)

• Author
IhavenoFREAKINclue

Yeah, I can't wait. I am scared, of course, But in a good way. I love the rush of not knowing what's next. I am moving in October 1st so as soon as my internet is hooked up, I'll give you guys and update! Thanx for all the support guys, Luv you all!

hey, i hope everything works out for the best!

my situation is kind of similiar. my b/f and i arent planning on moving out of state but we do plan on living together pretty soon. its just him and his dad in their house. he lives upstairs and right now , theyre in the process of re-doing the upstairs.. adding a bathroom, a little kitchenette, and a tv room. once this is done, im going to move in. its only about 5 minutes away from home, but, its better than living with the parents. theres too much drama and fighting in my house now so i cant wait to get out!!! keep us posted as to what happens. make sure you save a lot of $ for furniture, food, cleaning stuff, curtains, plates, silverware, etc... if you have hand-me-downs thats a plus, but keep in mind all the stuff you will need to buy. good luck

• 3 weeks later...