major problem

CallMeShady

i have a issue.

iv known my boyfriend for about 8 months and been with him for 7. i met him over Xbox Live and talk to him everyday. iv seen his picture and hes seen mine and tho iv never met him, i love him to bits.

my problem is that, as we're in a LDR my trust level can only go so far with him as im not with him right now. we both play a video game called halo 2 on xbox live. we play it everyday and thats basically how we keep in contact. as he met me on xbox live its hard to trust him so much and to make our realtionship stay healthy.

now, im a female gamer and i know there are loads of girls who play halo 2 around my age and his. ( 15 and 11)

and i really dont like it when he has female friends on his friends list. he hasnt at the moment but he doesnt get why he cant have any girls on his friends list when i have boys on my friends list.

hes told me that he'll never leave me and he'll only love me. ( its his and mine very first realationship ever)

i believe him and i trust him but i still wont let him have friends that are girls on his friends list. it would be fine if i was there cos it woundnt be a problem but as i live in england and he lives in america its hard.

i guess i just dont want him to bond with other girls like he did with me and get to know them better like he did with me cos even tho hes told me he'll never leave me i still fear of losing him. i know what girls are like. and i just dont want girls liking him as its possible that i liked him.

he just wants to be able to have girls on his friends list even tho he would never be interested in them. but i wont let him. am i being stupid about this? i do have a medical health problems and im always thinking negitively toward things. i just dont want him to be even interested in girls or get to know them better. even tho hes told me he wont.

i find it hard to trust people. plus im new to a realationship and so he is. im really attacted to him cos iv never met anyone like him. hes trusts me to have friends that are boys on my list and i dont like any of the boys that i have in that way only as friends.

i dunno what to do. if i let him have girls on his friends list i fear things will be different and he'll spend more time with them. what if a girl says she likes him and tell him that she does. then what will i do. i dont want to end it cos i feel if i met him will go on to getting married. what should i do??

CMS, I'm not saying this to hurt your feelings okay?

Your ages are 15 and 11 correct? I'm not certain if you're 15 or if he is... but I'm going out on a limb and saying he is 15 is that right?

Regardless... at 15 or 11 while I understand that you really like him and he likes you as well, the 2 of you are:

1) 15 and 11 that IMO is entirely to young even if it wasn't LD and even if it was a in person deal to be thinking marriage and really even thinking serious...

2) You don't know this Guy... I know you feel like you do, but honestly you don't. You've never met him in person, never spent any time with him in person at all.

3) The chances of this becoming a in person deal are slim.... you're 15 and 11 and you live in different countries even if the 2 of you did have an opportunity to meet in person it would be short lived... you both live with your parents (your 15 and 11 and thats where you should live) your parents aren't going to allow either one of you to move permantley to another country... your 15 and 11...

4) There are going to be many other Guys you will be interested in and many more Girls he will be interested in regardless if it's online or off line....

Last thing... if you try to suffocate anyone with who they can talk to, or be friends with out of fear you will lose them... no one likes being controlled or told what to do...

Good Luck