LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Long-Distance Relationships

Mixed signals

Long-Distance Relationships Coping with geographical distance can make or break a LDR. Share your experiences and questions here.

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th February 2019, 6:26 AM   #1

Mixed signals

Hi everyone,
I would like you to help me a bit with a situation with a boy! So we have been seen each other of and on all the time for the past 4 years but we never had an actual relationship due to long distance but we would see each other when we would go to eachothers country! He always sends me mixed signals which is very confusing and annoying since i really want to be with him! Also in this 4 years he was also seen other people it was okay for him to do this but if i was to see someone else he would get annoyed! At this point im very confused about how he feels about me, since he invited me to go visit him and stay with him. How can i do that when he has a girlfriend everything get so confusing! Cause its wrong ti do something with him since he is dating someone else, i just wonder doesnt he get it that is wrong. I just dont think i can hold back when im around him. This tiring situation is going on for 4 years im just exhausted! Dont know what to do. I told him most of the things that annoy me. I just want him to decide or talk to me about his feeling so i know to move on! Also i know its so wrong cause he has a girlfriend and i respect that and i wouldnt like what he does especially if he was my boyfriend!!! What do i do?
Thank you
Anjee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2019, 6:09 PM   #2
Established Member

If he has a gf you are either just a friend or the side piece. Either way, after 4 years he's more into you then you are into him.

I'd let him fade away & focus on a local guy.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2019, 10:36 PM   #3
Established Member

I did long distance for 6 months w/a guy who wasn't interested. I'm surprised you have held on for 4 years. He is NOT worth the effort, especially since he is brushing you off and seeing other people. Find someone local who will prioritize you.
I'veseenbetterlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2019, 6:24 AM   #4
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjee1 View Post
I just want him to decide or talk to me about his feeling so i know to move on!
He has already decided. He chose the other girl, his current girlfriend.
He hasn't told you about his feelings about you because he wants you to stay stuck while he moves on with and enjoys his life.

It really isn't a 'mixed signal' when he tells you that he has a girlfriend. The 'signal' is that he is choosing her.

I get that he doesn't like hearing about it when you have someone special in your life...
...but it's really just selfish of him to not want you to have a boyfriend and tell him about it, even while he has a girlfriend and tells you about her.

Why waste any more time on a selfish guy, or dreaming about having a romantic relationship with a selfish person who already has a girlfriend?
Old 15th March 2019, 5:18 AM   #5
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjee1 View Post
he invited me to go visit him and stay with him
You need to get a better understanding of what he means with that invite. Does he want to just have sex with you? Does he want you to live with him long-term? I think it's the former. If that's the case, he's just trying to use you and you'd better move on.
justwhoiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th March 2019, 11:47 AM   #6

BF + His GF + You = 3

If you are not interested in 3 or should I say sharing him, it is time to make it 2.

Simple math and there will be other boys that will be interested in your answer of just 2.

Take some time and look after Number 1 that would be YOU, then go looking for 2 your NEW boy.
Caauug is offline   Reply With Quote