How to express someone that you are in love?

How do u express love in a long distance relationship? over whatsapp conversations and skype ?

especially from a girl to a guy, I mean for a guy its easy to call a girl, sweetie or baby but what does a girl call a guy??? whats appropiate?? please help! bit of a newbie to relationships and would appreciate your thoughts! so what compliments work? how do u show that special someone u care??

Have you met in real life yet? If not arranging that meeting would be the best 1st step. If you have not met in real life, do not express love because it's not love. It's fantasy & infatuation. You can't know anything until you meet.

As for terms of endearment they go both ways. Girls can use them too.

• Like 1

From a girl point of view, find a place where not a lot of people will be listening in, and straight forwardly tell him that you’re interested in him. Another good way to express your feelings is, to smile, say hi and begin flirting. Like if he response you this mean he is also interested in you.

Since you're new at relationships, I will say that a guy calling you 'sweetie' or 'baby' does not equate to expressing love. He may use pet names for every girl he's dated, so don't get swept away by them. My carpet installer called me 'love'.

As for now to show a guy you care, be thoughtful and considerate. Let petty disagreements slide, remember his favourite pizza topping and bring him tea/coffee in bed on a Sunday morning. (only if he does it for you on the Saturday morning)

• Like 1
From a girl point of view, find a place where not a lot of people will be listening in, and straight forwardly tell him that you’re interested in him. Another good way to express your feelings is, to smile, say hi and begin flirting. Like if he response you this mean he is also interested in you.

How is she supposed to do any of that? This is a long DISTANCE relationship.