Change in behavior

watafakamidoinghere

watafakamidoinghere

I dont know if thats the right section,but let me explain the situation

So i been communicating to a young lady at age of 18(im 21)

I know her for quite long now and we were really close all good

we met couple of times since shes pretty far away from here and i thought i could somehow build a relationship.i knew its going to be hard since she never been with any boys so far(ikr was hard to believe as well)and i kinda thought shes the one u know lol

So all seemed pretty good for me or at least i thought so but recently she became distanced and cold i tried talk to her for like a month and i kept getting these 'leave me alone ' signals for no reason and after i just went "full in" mode and asked for answers i was told she has some irl stuff going on even tho i asked whats wrong before and she was like "nothings wrong i just dont want to talk" and now out of nowhere there are some problems she wouldnt share with me or anything and that i "know" wht to do if im feeling bad that i no longer get attention..what am i supposed to do lol.I mean i know what i should do but i invested lots of time building this "relationship" and im more than confused

manfrombelow2

To answer your question "What am I supposed to do now"

Well, the most difficult thing to do in the world is doing NOTHING when our inner selves feels the urge to DO SOMETHING.

In your case, it doesn't matter the reasons why she doesn't want you anymore, what matters is the fact that she doesn't want you anymore.

In other words, when someone - for whatever reasons there are - wants us to leave them alone, we leave them alone by stop trying to contact them. We do this not only to show respect to them, but also to ourselves.

That's why it's important for alpha males to date multiple women at the same time, so his mind wouldn't get stuck at one particular woman when things go downhill. Investing all your effort and energy into just one girl and risk losing everything when things get ugly is just pure beta and weak behaviour.

• Like 1
I'veseenbetterlol

When someone gets colds, walk away. There is nothing you can do and destroying your own well being over the situation isn't worth it. Been there, done that, no thanks!