Looking for on my situation

My daughter (11) has been going to a female massage therapist for about 3 years and they really get along well and joke with each other.

I got The therapists number because she does massages out of her house for people without benefits. So if I ran out of benefits, My daughter could still get a massage but way cheaper.

May daughter sent a few messages back and forth to this lady being a dork as well as a couple pictures.

About 2 years ago My daughter made Her a canvas painting from the dollar store for The therapists birthday. This lady also got something for my daughter in her birthday (balloons in the room)

My daughter loves to do nice things for people she likes( she has asked to get a gift for her teachers as well when end of year comes) so years ago when we found out This lady’s birthday, I put it in my calendar.

My girlfriend and I went for a couples massage about 6 months ago where This lady works.

Just by chance I got My daughters therapist.

Everything was fine.

The other day when my girlfriend seen This lady’s birthday in my calendar she was mad. “You know I have trust issues right?” She says.

We discussed it, I erased all of this lady’s info because it made my girlfriend uncomfortable.

Later when we talked on the phone my girlfriend says The therapist apparently said something to her while we were there. I asked what it was and she bypassed the question and went off in a different tangent. When she brought it up again, I again asked what was said. Still no answer. After I asked the third time My girlfriend said “she said you won’t be back” referring to the fact that it was a first massage date.

Plus now she says I was flirting with this massage therapist ( which I absolutely was not) but didn’t say anything until now. Six months later.

I had no idea this was supposedly said, it happened back in March and now I’m just hearing about it????

I do not see in any way shape or form how this could be a problem. If This lady’s boss knew she gave massages after hours she might be in trouble. Other than that it’s not like I was sending her messages or buying her things. The only reason we go is because my daughter likes her. I do not go to this lady for my own massages.

My girlfriend thinks I have crossed a boundary and my daughter should not see this lady any more because it bothers my girlfriend. She even said “it almost feels like you cheated on me”

( I’m in my mid 40’s and I have never cheated or done anything inappropriate while in any relationship)

I feel she is making a massive mountain out of a mole hill and I was just curious for some feedback.

Noting this is posted in the LDR forum, are you and GF long-distance?

Is your GF normally the jealous type? You relate her saying she has trust issues. Does that cross all relationship lines?

Do you feel you're walking on eggshells with everyday interactions wrt her trust issues or is this a special case?