ahh, never ever ever would I have thought that this is where I would be..and this that I am speaking of, is in love. I met someone about 4 months ago through a website (also I said that I would resort to the internet to find someone, but hey..what can ya do?) Ok, so anyway I met someone, we talked for about a month on the phone and then he said something about coming to see me, and coming to see me involved a 10 hour drive...

And so that of course scared me..all kinds of thoughts what the hell am I doing, I met this person online and now they wanna drive 10 hours to see me? aahhaha yeah right..so I got scared and didnt talk to him for about a week..and in that week of not talking to him I realized that by me being scared, I am never going to know whats going to happen..so we talked for about another week and then we planned on the next weekend, so he calls me when he leaves town, and says hey..im on my way

Ok so i have 10 hours to think of something to say, do, wear, wepons to pack in case he was some freak ( yeah and then i realized who was the one packing a kitchen butterknife, and pepperspray), and that soon lead me to believe that maybe just MAYBE I was the freak?

Ok, its time..its about 2 hours till, and he calls and says he just got pulled over (heh) and he was running a little behind..and NO i know that this was not the safest thing to do, but he got in town, checked into a hotel and I drove up there to meet him, and I didnt really like him at first, i mean I did, but its just like something wasnt coming together, so I just played it cool and like 30 minutes later we were having sex..yeah i know, i dont wanna hear it..and then I got really upset because i let myself do that with someone I met an hour ago..so the weekend is over, and he gets back into his truck to drive 10 hours back...he comes down about 3 more weekends and on that third week he asked me if I would like to come back with him for a week and he would bring me back, I said sure and he came down and got me and I had the best week of my life with this guy who seemed too good for me..

I came back home and begin to hate everything around me, i began wondering what it would be like to live with him and start something awesome, we talked about it and it scared him..I spent 2 more weeks at home and then he said it..he said pack your stuff your coming up here to live with me..I got in my car and drove 10 hours getting lost ending up in a different state, talking to some first class weirdos and making it to his house an hour before he got home from work. he left me a key and that was that..

I have been here with him for a little over a month, and we were camping with maybe 10 other people we both were a little tipsy, and he touched my face, and then soon, took my face into his hands and looked at me with those big green eyes, and he says " I do love you, I am just scared, you are the best thing that has ever happend to me, and I would never want to see you go or anything happen with you and I" At that moment everything around me had stopped, everything had become clear that moving 10 hours away from everything and everyone I know, was best thing that I could have done to find the real me.

I needed to grow up, and I needed to start a life on my own, and He the only person I will ever love gave me the light to do so. Now, I am only 19 soon to be 20, but sometimes in life, you just know...you just know whats right and what is supposed to happen. Yes I am young, and yes I still have ALOT of things to experience but why not do it with someone you wake up to every morning and fall asleep to everynight?

Some/most people tell me that if i were a little older that I wouldnt have moved and made the change that I did because me being young i am willing to take the first thing that is handed to me..and that my friends is just another opinion in this world. No one can really tell me what I do or dont want, or that things might or might not work out, because I am me, and I make my own choices and my own rules..Its my damn life, and I want to live it my way..and I am, and I couldnt be happier..I am not posting this to ask a question or to get people to tell me their opinon, I am just getting this off of my chest and to make the statement true "Risks are essential to happiness" And with that said, I couldnt be happier. ;)

I met the guy that I am involved with through the internet. I congratulate you on taking such a big risk. WOW! . I wish the two of you much happiness. I do believe that you have to take risks, otherwise you can pass up something that would have great :D

I'm glad things have worked out so far. However, take it from someone who knows: a guy can seem like a dream for the first few months and then turn out to be nothing dreamy at all. It is not at all uncommon to, in the first few months, believe you have found your 'soul mate', the 'perfect person for you', etc. etc. After six to nine months, the shine starts to wear off and you see things you either didn't notice at first or ignored. By the time a year to 18 months have passed, most serious problems will have made themselves known.

It's great you think that this is The One, but there's no need to rush into anything. Don't make any long-term committments until you've spent at least eight more months together.

oh, lol well see..I never said that he was this perfect guy, speaking of tonight I had dinner ready by around 630ish he called me at 545 to let me know he was at his sisters and he would be home in about 5 minutes, ok well dinner is now cold and its abut 20 after 7, it just put me in a pissy mood..

so I ate with out him, and then the entire night is a mess, we both have these huge attitudes with each other..but for the most part, its okay..so yeah im aware that its not perfect, but we manage..but thank you though!!