is it good relationship health

After one and half year of breaking up with my gf one day she come back to me and she said I cannot find a person better than you I was very happy and I accept her but after one week she told me that

after one week of starting our relationship again togther she said me that(i dont want to hide a true thing to you i love another person . i dont have relationship with him just i have a feeling to him and i just want to tell you that ) then i was very angry and dirctly i said her ok i will leave you. i thought she tell me to donot leaving her but she was normal . then i said to myself maybe she test me so after 5 minutes i said her ok im not going but you have to forget this man then she said ok..then we made the relationship again together but my point is since that issue happned she lost attraction to me . now since 2 years ago im trying to make her jealous and making atrraction to me but she dont care too much about me..

pleaseeee help pleaseeeee

It sounds like you're her second choice, since her first choice and the man she loves does not want her. We all settle in some ways, and she was honest about this, but I have to wonder if she will always wish this other relationship had worked, and if he ever shows interest in her, would she leave you for him?

Perhaps this will fade for her, or she'll just hide it knowing that it bothers you. I'm not sure what to advise you to do, other than stay observant, see and how she treats you. If she is in contact with this other guy at all, then I suggest you end it immediately and move on.

justwhoiam
After one and half year of breaking up with my gf one day she come back to me and she said I cannot find a person better than you I was very happy
It'd sound funny if it weren't true.

i was very angry and [...] said [...] i will leave you. [...] after 5 minutes i said [...] ok im not going [...] now since 2 years ago im trying to make her jealous and making atrraction to me but she dont care too much about me..

If she hasn't been attracted to you since the beginning, why don't you move on? You don't even know her!!! You probably never met her, right?

My advice: MOVE ON ALREADY.