What is going on with her?

I've been talking to a girl I met on FB about a year ago. We got along great and so we decided to hang out on my vacation. She's very long distance. Things were going good then she got mad at me over a small joke I made. She blocked me, then unblocked me, a few hours later she unblocked and she told me I was perfect. We were good. A week later she got mad over another small joke and was mad for a couple days. When I heard back from her she told me we could talk but she was seeing someone so things would be different. I was bummed but I got it. Then I wasn't feeling good she asked me why and I told her I thought it was stress. She blocked me on everything, again. Two weeks later I'm doing ok. Then last night she messages me like nothing happened. She's still with the guy but why does she keep pushing me away then coming back? If she wants to talk to someone can't she call him? Especially if she got mad because she thought I was upset over her seeing someone? I really don't get it.

These "small jokes" seem to be a repeated problem. She doesn't share your sense of humor.

She is now seeing another guy. Whatever happened on your vacation, notwithstanding, at best you offered a long distance prospect. She wanted a guy who was there & now she has one. The bad jokes aside she probably enjoys talking to you but she sees you only as a friend. Keep talking if you life but abandon any hope that it would be more.

Sounds like she did you a favor to me man . cracks the shyts over anything , hooks up with someone else in 2 seconds because she's too weak , selfish and uninterested to tough it out for you.

Send her packing .