Too soon?

This girl I've been talking too for literally hours straight everyday(to the point where I have to call it my friendly stalker around friends because of how much my phone is buzzing) that I've known for a few weeks has a birthday tomorrow because of Facebook I know where she works would it be weird to have a couple of flowers/candy(something relatively inexpensive) sent her way as a surprise or is too soon I.e will I come across as sweet stalkery or somewhere in between. Thanks for any and all help

Have you met her in person yet?

If not, and if she's never told you herself where she works, I don't think it's a good idea. I personally don't like mixing my private and professional life, and would not love a gesture like that from someone who isn't my boyfriend - it's too awkward in the workplace.

If she told you where she works go ahead & send the birthday flowers. If you figured it out on your own & she doesn't know that you know where she works, stick to a birthday text or e-card especially if you have never met in person.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

May sound romantic for some but may be stalkery for someone who they never met in person. Try to meet her first in person and start from there.