Im in love with a girl from another country and she is a lesbian.

Hello, im just a random 15 year old male deeply in love with this girl

Her name is Serena and i met her not even a month ago on instagram. She likes everything i like and she has the same opinions as me, and a same view on the world. She is from Germany and im from Serbia so there is this distance problem....

I flirted with her for a few days and then she told me she was a lesbian.

Thats when my heart sank, i was rlly sad and i didnt know what to think.

She is 14,maybe i can turn her bisexual in some way, pls tell me how,if i cant turn her, how can i get over her

Ps:We still talk daily on instagram for a couple of hours just messaging

Getting over her would be the best course of action. The best way to go about it would be to pull back on all the interaction you're having. You don't have to unfollow her....just treat her like you would one of your other mates.

There are a few different interpretations of sexual orientation. Some claim, hetero people are hetero and lesbian or gay people are that and they are born that way. You can't just turn them at will because you want to.

What if the tables were turned as a gay friend of your yours was in love with you and decided to turn you gay? Would you turn your back on hetero and become gay for him?

My advice is, if you really like her, stay her friend and see how it goes.

I think you are setting yourself up for disappointment if you think that she will change her sexual orientation. Not to mention the fact that you haven't met her and she lives in another country.

Best to turn off your computer and go out and meet/have fun with friends and local girls. Good luck!

CautiouslyOptimistic

Probably infatuation and not "in love" at this point. I agree with turning off the computer and meeting girls in real life. Heterosexual girls :).

• Like 4
Hello, im just a random 15 year old male deeply in love with this girl

Her name is Serena and i met her not even a month ago on instagram. She likes everything i like and she has the same opinions as me, and a same view on the world. She is from Germany and im from Serbia so there is this distance problem....

I flirted with her for a few days and then she told me she was a lesbian.

Thats when my heart sank, i was rlly sad and i didnt know what to think.

She is 14,maybe i can turn her bisexual in some way, pls tell me how,if i cant turn her, how can i get over her

Ps:We still talk daily on instagram for a couple of hours just messaging

Well, could a gay male friend turn you bisexual?

That's a rhetorical question, of course. Sexuality doesn't generally work that way. You like who you like. And it's really not your place to try to convince her to like boys.

Add to that your respective ages and distance, and you would be better to put a lot of space between you two and stop chatting so much. You will get over her faster that way and be able to move on to local girls who reciprocate your interest.