LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Long-Distance Relationships

I Love My Wife

Long-Distance Relationships Coping with geographical distance can make or break a LDR. Share your experiences and questions here.

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th December 2017, 3:04 PM   #1

Smile I Love My Wife

No advice needed here. I just want everyone to know even though I'm quite imperfect, and my wife does not deserve my poor ways, I love her more than ever. I understand why she gets mad at me and I am going to give it my all to be the kind of man she deserves. She may live far away, but she is closer to me than anyone ever in my life. Part of my DNA and even my RNA. Thank you, my wife, for everything you've ever done for me.
Neil03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2017, 3:15 PM   #2
Established Member

Well, that's one helluva entrance! Good on you. Any reason why your wife lives far away?
BarbedFenceRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2017, 5:04 PM   #3

Thanks!

Well, we were born and raised in different countries thousands of miles apart and we both have young children with other partners that we want to be near. We see each other for about two weeks once a year and that has to sustain us for the near future. Not ideal, but the best we can both do right now.
Neil03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2017, 5:27 PM   #4
Established Member

Hi, I sense you might be going through some rough times with such little time together, and the need to write on here to profess your love.

Did you mess up?
justwhoiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2017, 7:19 PM   #5
Established Member

Lord, please bless this man, his wife, and their marriage…prosper them and restore their marriage! It sounds like you’re on the right track, keep moving forward, and thank you for sharing!
ayoung73 is offline   Reply With Quote