Could this go anywhere..?

Hi all

Last weekend I went to a friend’s birthday party which was attended by a lot of her friends and family. I hit it off with one of her friends right away and we spent the majority of the evening with each other. There was loads of chemistry and he ended up coming home with me and we slept together.

We did a lot of chatting and it didn’t really feel like your standard one night stand for a number of reasons. Sadly he had to leave at midday to catch a train back to the city where he lives (around a 2-2.30 hour train, over 100 Miles from here). We swapped numbers and text a few times a day and seem really compatible apart from distance! I get such amazing vibes from him

I am due to be in his city in 2 months and he told me to let him know so we can meet up

I’m worried conversation will start fizzling out between us now though and feel this could be a make or break time for us and not sure whether I should be suggesting we meet earlier or whether I’m coming across as over keen!?

What do you all think?

100 miles is inconvenient but not insurmountable.

Be cool & casual for the next two months. If you get a once per week voice conversation consider that encouraging. See what happens when you are in his city.

If you can manage to both meet in the middle -- each traveling 1 hour -- on the mid-point you may have something.

You've already fed the dragon , why do women do that.

Tbh l doubt it very much now but, ya never know.

He should be bugging you though anyway if he really wants it to be more so , see what he does for awhile.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
You've already fed the dragon , why do women do that.

Tbh l doubt it very much now but, ya never know.

He should be bugging you though anyway if he really wants it to be more so , see what he does for awhile.

I agree with you. I was writing stuff, but then I decided silence at times it's better.