Should i give up on talking to her or ask her outright how she thinks?

So i been chatting with this girl i know for maybe 4 months now. We are about 6 hrs driving away and we did meet a couple of times when she visited. We known each other as friends for a while but she moved back to her country and now she is back here again. When she started her new work she's super busy - due to her company's homebase in her country, she frequently has meetings at night and it hinders a lot of communication.

We were planning to meet one weekend but then her boss asked her to work and that was ruined. Her parents recently coming to visit so she has even less time to meet. I dont know if she thinks i am interested in her or not but I feel it might be a lost cause due to her schedule and we are long distance. Should i even ask her outright if she wants to get in a relationship?*

Looking ahead, she is spending time with her parents till ~xmas. I could ask to meet her around that time.

​​​​​​​thanks!

wHY not , only one way you gonna find out.

ln the mean time try amping up some sexuality into your messages or talk, if she takes to that your on, but she might not , so then you ain't , but at least you know.

• Author
Has she given you any indication that she sees you as anything other than a friend?

I dont think so, at least no romantic gesture. She does vent a lot of stuff when we do talk and ask me for advice.. but doubt thats the case though.

How would i ask her if i want to find out?

• 1 month later...

I don't get it. You've been knowing her for 4 months only or even before then?

How did you two meet? Was it online? And how did it happen?

If she's not showing you any interest, DON'T ASK her. That's almost a sure recipe for rejection. As Chilli suggested, you first need to see if there's any chemistry there between you two. So far there was no indication about it. And it's not something you can "ask". My two cents.