Woman of my dreams of 2 years plus, but...

Back in Dec 2015, I was on OLD site I emailed this woman. We have never spoken on cell, voice chat, skype, video chat, whatapp etc.. Nothing only SMS to my cell, email and hangout no voice or video. She sends me a lot of photos of what suppose to look like. I've trace her down to Germany it wasn't easy. She won't say otherwise. Her love for me is endless the poems and text I get and short message of her love and missing me. So now since 2017 started she told me I would meet here in November 2017.

No she never ask for money, she doesn't want anything except for me to love her. If she didn't say she was coming her I would swear this was just a penpal relationship without dating and seeing each other in person. It would be nice if this was true and she was flying in but I can't even pick up as psychic just darkness I see. Just a weird feeling. Has anyone had one of these before. Can't just be me out there.

I have two others but I've spoken with both on skype and one calls me up when she can. Do a lot of video chatting.. That's the new one in June 2017 from facebook. She has job and goes to College. The other one is older but she has job and works and live with cats. But this thread is about mystery girl of my dreams. Would be odd you go to the airport and she finally shows up as the person in the photo..

One thing she did tell me she was a diabetic this month. I said that was odd.

Sounds like scam or a nutter man.

l know the Russian scammers do that exact thing, lots of fake photos and supposedly in love with you in seconds.

One trick you could try is a pic search thingo. That's how l caught one.

You upload one of her pics and it searches the net for those pics, Mine turned out to be of some glam Russian gymnast .

• Author
Sounds like scam or a nutter man.

l know the Russian scammers do that exact thing, lots of fake photos and supposedly in love with you in seconds.

One trick you could try is a pic search thingo. That's how l caught one.

You upload one of her pics and it searches the net for those pics, Mine turned out to be of some glam Russian gymnast .

No not the Russian one she's real and not a scammer. The Germany one seems to be off. Why would you thing she's a Nutter Man.

This is what she sent me last night in email

I am here and You are there. We have plans, we have dreams, and we

have love. Do you really want to leave - to let this go away? We have

something special, something I almost messed up once, but would never

mess up again. What we have is special; many wish to have what we

have, so why give up on something so real?

Baby, I may not be with you over there, but I will never stop

thinking about you. I may not be around physically, but in my heart

you are there. Do not compare yourself to the guy in my past, because

he would never amount to anything you have, and that's why he was so

easy to forget. You are not so easy to forget; you are in every song,

every movie, and in my every dream.

When we are done with this little break, we can finally be together

and make our dreams come true. Let's not destroy them before we give

them a chance .... I love you baby, so don't run because of what

you're scared of, just give us a chance, and you will see the love I

have for you.

Love always,

Nah l meant a russian tried to scam me and maybe she's a russiam scammer, but , maybe not.

The only reason l thought she might be a nutter or scammer is because you haven't spoken and she hardly knows you yet she's madly in love.

Sure a nice letter though that's for sure. l dunno.

you could try that picture search thing in the net, you should be able to see if the pics are fake if she's fake.

or rock up at the airport and take a peak haha.

anyway lots of people here with much more experience in this stuff than me, see what everyone else thinks.

How do you know she is the woman of your dreams... You've never met this woman or even talked with her on the phone?

It sounds like a scam to me. I would be very, very suspicious...

Honestly, I would never have invested this much time in a "relationship" with someone I hadn't met in real life.

Be careful.

• Like 1
  • Author
Nah l meant a russian tried to scam me and maybe she's a russiam scammer, but , maybe not.

The only reason l thought she might be a nutter or scammer is because you haven't spoken and she hardly knows you yet she's madly in love.

Sure a nice letter though that's for sure. l dunno.

you could try that picture search thing in the net, you should be able to see if the pics are fake if she's fake.

or rock up at the airport and take a peak haha.

anyway lots of people here with much more experience in this stuff than me, see what everyone else thinks.

I have lots of experience with these sort of women.. I kept this one because she won't really go either. Always manages to find me and send me so much love. I have the pictures of her, but there is one picture that doesn't match the other pictures and that's the tip of the iceberg. She's on a motorcycle rear look.. The other pictures are like a Spanish good looking woman, but she knows Spanish very well though. Just find it strange she would say honey I am coming to be with you by the end of 2017. Then a few months ago she told me in November 2017 she would be here. Lets if that happen next month?

• Author
How do you know she is the woman of your dreams... You've never met this woman or even talked with her on the phone?

It sounds like a scam to me. I would be very, very suspicious...

Honestly, I would never have invested this much time in a "relationship" with someone I hadn't met in real life.

Be careful.

Its going on almost 3 years now.. No scam just this is how that person is. I really want to see them come as they claim with no means support by me. She said she has her own money. Okay do it then?

Its going on almost 3 years now.. No scam just this is how that person is. I really want to see them come as they claim with no means support by me. She said she has her own money. Okay do it then?

I wouldn't do it.

It's been three years and you have never met or even talked to this woman on the phone or on Skype? She sends you pictures and romantic emails professing her love - for a man she has never met in real life. That's not normal.

No, thank you. I value my safety and security way too much to take this chance. But, if you feel differently...

• Like 3
CautiouslyOptimistic
Its going on almost 3 years now.. No scam just this is how that person is. I really want to see them come as they claim with no means support by me. She said she has her own money. Okay do it then?[/QUOTE]

No! Not ok! You're smarter than this.

• Author
Its going on almost 3 years now.. No scam just this is how that person is. I really want to see them come as they claim with no means support by me. She said she has her own money. Okay do it then?[/QUOTE]

No! Not ok! You're smarter than this.

Yes thank you I am. smarter than this. No matter what I do she knows how to get around the blocks. Listen she doesn't show up in November 2017 then we know it's meaningless.

I figure this much they're no money to be gain from either side. I am not into money I am not giving out my out to no one. But she still continues to say she doesn't want the money. I see this as this. Say we have someone who has a dream there is someone out there for them. She sent me a message in her words. I ready found it interesting.. There was another one like this she came clean but she wanted to marry me she was in Ghana. No way was going to fall for that and I blocked and deleted the app.

Safe bet for me is the Russian. These are clearly just pen-pal for now..

• Author
I wouldn't do it.

It's been three years and you have never met or even talked to this woman on the phone or on Skype? She sends you pictures and romantic emails professing her love - for a man she has never met in real life. That's not normal.

No, thank you. I value my safety and security way too much to take this chance. But, if you feel differently...

But it hasn't even got to this point with safety concerns.. I wanted to learn as much as I can try to help out others who encounter such women. This one the last one. I got rid of the rest. There was one way to skin a scammer. She was a lot different than the rest of them. Some did come on skype with a gold bar in their hand telling me they wanted 10K USD for it. I had laughed so much when I seen that painted gold bar!

Let's call this one J for almost 3 years.. Last year she did try to call me, but I had to force it to happen. But I was never home and the call came in. I know J was in 0811 country code. That's for Germany. So she's not in Western Africa. Like most. But it's doesn't have to me they're in that country too. I had some from USA too try to scam for money for all sorts of things. If J is not who she is then the mystery girl will never be unfold.

Edited by coolheadal
  • Author
What is her reason for no phone call or Skype?

I can ask her and see what the answer it today?

healing light

Yes, be careful with online-only relationships. It builds up a false sense of emotional intimacy and closeness that many times doesn't translate in real life or becomes the perfect facade for someone who is emotionally or physically unavailable in some way. Perfect for commitment phobes, that type of thing.

If you haven't skyped with her or even had a phone call (honestly, after all this time there really isn't a good reason for this), you have no idea how this will translate into real life. You don't know if you'll be able to carry on a conversation, if her style of communication and delivery will jive with yours, if you will even be attracted to her in person (you can't smell a person's hygiene or pheromones over a photo).

Many people are diabetic so I guess I don't know why you told her that that's odd. However, it is odd that she told you after 3 years if she supposedly loves you, you know? My father was a type 1 diabetic (much more rare than type 2 and not related to diet), but it can be a horrific disease if someone isn't meticulous about their blood sugar and diet. Whereas one's lifestyle is a primary reason why a person may develop type 2. These are just extra hurdles that you need to consider if you do meet her in person.

However, I just don't see how someone who is comfortable in this day and age with developing emotional affairs over the internet without the involvement of a phone call for years would be ready to rearrange their life to not only meet you but actually commit to a relationship of any sort. Something is off with this. She likely has deeper issues than you know if she is who she says she is...

• Author
Yes, be careful with online-only relationships. It builds up a false sense of emotional intimacy and closeness that many times doesn't translate in real life or becomes the perfect facade for someone who is emotionally or physically unavailable in some way. Perfect for commitment phobes, that type of thing.

If you haven't skyped with her or even had a phone call (honestly, after all this time there really isn't a good reason for this), you have no idea how this will translate into real life. You don't know if you'll be able to carry on a conversation, if her style of communication and delivery will jive with yours, if you will even be attracted to her in person (you can't smell a person's hygiene or pheromones over a photo).

Many people are diabetic so I guess I don't know why you told her that that's odd. However, it is odd that she told you after 3 years if she supposedly loves you, you know? My father was a type 1 diabetic (much more rare than type 2 and not related to diet), but it can be a horrific disease if someone isn't meticulous about their blood sugar and diet. Whereas one's lifestyle is a primary reason why a person may develop type 2. These are just extra hurdles that you need to consider if you do meet her in person.

However, I just don't see how someone who is comfortable in this day and age with developing emotional affairs over the internet without the involvement of a phone call for years would be ready to rearrange their life to not only meet you but actually commit to a relationship of any sort. Something is off with this. She likely has deeper issues than you know if she is who she says she is...

I am not diabetic she told me that after she hasn't contacted me in a week she said she was in the hospital. Very sick. English is very good. I've sent her a few messages not word back yet.

The other one LDR she uses Whatapps just sent me a video call I send one back we talk in HD quality. Wow she was smiling.. She's go to college has two jobs. She contacted me on FB since June 2017. This other one I started the thread with I started with her back in Dec 2015. First SMS text on cell back then I would call the cell and get that message saying it wasn't true cell. I learn later on she was on laptop through a text applications to send me text messages. I've tried that myself with a few friends it sure works. . You can learn a lot from her too. But why all of sudden she wants to come home to me in November 2017. I knew from January she was going to be with me end of the 2017 year. . Lets see if that happens. The one FB lives with her sister. I met the sister on skype also both long-time FB accounts alone with family and friends. I like the face book one she's studying in college to become a psychologist. I was talking to her a few minutes ago. She's 5 hrs a head of me. The other longer one I just don't get it with her why not skype she as going to try?

• Author

I've dated a real women with extremely high level of diabetic, kind of learn more about that now. I haven't heard a word since Saturday. I just got off with the girl from Facebook over 1 hr on video chat she and had fun time. She off to college now. I am into positive energy we both have huge smiles on video and the same birth sign I believe in the signs had taken a course in that too. Still hope this goes where it should be. The other girl that won't talk on cell or go on skype is red caution waving flag but I want to follow it through see where it goes..

butterfly5545

You should always be very careful with people you talk to online,you din know the person or people that you talk to online,they could tell you something about themselves and be a completely different person then they are on the computer.

• Author
You should always be very careful with people you talk to online,you din know the person or people that you talk to online,they could tell you something about themselves and be a completely different person then they are on the computer.

I've met a lot of people over the years from online. Well in the USA only.

• Author

Ok I contacted this girl that I made this thread for:

I wrote this:

Well you have to be here to be that? Oh-bye-the way? Do you know what date is?

She answered with this reply:

Im trying to get thing done honey before i can leave

• Author

I like to write love poem and such this one I had sent to her.

You have me and I am not going anywhere.

In this world we have so many lost souls

Who wonder each and everyday how the next day will be like.

I live free and care free with out worry of what to come.

My life is your life you fill me up with hope and glory

Now it's your turn to show me who you really are!

I'll be waiting for you in November 2017 with my arms open wide.

Smiling and saying these magical words ....Say would be said in person.

For now, as the time grows near you are a dream come true

And this one..

You have me always wondering and thinking about you...

Thank you for being the woman you truly are in my life.

Each day I wait for you to be by-my-side.

I am different sort of man strong, but yet understanding.

Your needs your wants, and your desires are the same as mine.

Love and romance is who I am all about.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Below is what I sent to this girl (J) or whatever it is...

The End

You never answer my questions, you lie so much to me. I really don't know what you get out of all this with me. Promises are broken with you. You do not have anything to take dare of maybe what you do all day is the same why you met me through online dating. Your into so much others things to make money. I'll never really know what your intentions was for me. There is no mention of what your doing wherever you area and your hiding, but you really can't hide. I know your Germany.

You have no intentions of coming to American since like you have said just don't know what to expect the same thing with me. I feel your with kids, either got knocked up from some guy and you don't like your life. Here you got a guy like me to love online is just not real love. I will not say that to you because how can you love me when you never met me in person. There is no love for anyone I have. I rather just stay as I am. Until the right real woman comes along. Your never coming here. Your ghosting (this means you don't text daily) plus you say the same things over and over again. You can't love me you don't even know me.

Nothing more to say stop lying to yourself you can't love me because there is no love for each other. Your the last of your kind here. I am need to be with a person who will live and grow with me. Have kids option. You have kids, a guy or you might be married. You never told when you were born. So many unanswered questions. I am getting bore of all this text. You can't call me and you just won't say anything.

You made this like this.. Bland and boring.. No life with you, no hope with you, just string me along with false promise to come here but never going to happen. I would never tell someone I was coming to them and then when the month or day comes you make up excuse saying your taking care of other tings. Other things are other men. I know you chatted the same words to other men for money. It's all about money with you.

Just maybe you felt something for me and for you but I need someone in my life right now you can't provide real touch, real kiss and real togetherness. That is what love, in love, making love is all about.

I wish you would come but never going to happen. You can't come because you don't want too come. So to string me along and keep me quiet and thinking your coming but I knew you wasn't. Takes you forever to answer me well you really don't do that send me other people poems. Your text is short.

This all sadden me... I feel used and abused by fake emotions from someone I don't even know really. Thanks for doing that to me for 2 years....

You have let me down again and again. Just not fair.. Do you really care or are you cold heart bitch!

Like I said, can't see you and I don't know you.. Friends tell me you do not exist, I have to agree with them..

Goodbye..

• Author

9:59 pm tonight she (J) said this:

Honey Please allow me to explain

I said this below...

10:39 pm tonight..

Then explain to me... I have not gone from your heart.. I am here, but you need to explain using your own words please do that...