Should i stay or should i go????

sexyrunwaymodel1

Me and my boyfriend have been together since new years and we had the best relationship that u could ever imagine i mean we feel for each other so hard but the problem is that for one i live in cali and he lives in nebraska!!!and so in march i went out there for two weeks to go and see him and of course it was the best two weeks that i have ever had in my life. but then when i left to come back home he went on a road trip to montana with his ex girlfriend to go see his brother and i liked her she was a really nice chick and i didnt think anything of it. but he didnt have reception for the hole time that he was out there so i only got to talk to him once. and i know his brother we are really good frineds and i had talked to him when my boyfriend and her was on there way home and i had asked him if he was good and he said NO that he had cheated on me two nights in a row with his ex "jayme" i was so heart broken i cryed for five hours stright and he said it was an accident and bull**** like that u know how that goes. so like a dumb ass i forgave him and tryed to move on about it but then he started acting really weird towards me like not calling me anymore and going a couple of days with out talking and we use to talk all of the time. and so then finally i couldnt take it anymore and i broke up with him in a kind of mean way but i did. so we didnt talk for a few weeks then we all of the sudden started talking again and we said that we were going to try and work things out and try again but then a couple of days later i find out from his ex that she moved in with him and they have been having sex like every night and i was so hurt and pissed off. but then they finally were done with each other they didnt want to be with each other anymore so then alex (my man) called me begging me back and saying all of this sweet **** that i wanted to hear and so like a dumb ass i take him back so were together now and it has just been a pain in the ass and alot of stress on me cause he drinks alot now and he cheated on me when he was drunk so of course it always crosses my mind that he is cheating on me and i rarely get to talk to him and the ****ed up thing is that she is still living with him and that also makes me wonder. but guys i dont know what to do i mean i know i should leave him cause no 1 deserves to get treated like that but i just cant find myself to be able to do that cause i will miss him so much cause i know how hard it is without him so how can i leave him or should i stay and try to work things out?? please help me

Yeah, you need to go. No doubt about that.

He'll never change, and you're making yourself too...I want to say "easy," but not easy in a traditional sense. You're emotionally easy - you believe his feeble lies, even when you know in your heart of hearts that he isn't going to stay faithful.

If you want a monogomous relationship, this guy isn't the one you want. If you want someone to occasionally have sex with, then yeah, he's probably ok for that ... if he is clean, that is.

What I don't understand is why more people aren't concerned with STDs. You could get AIDS, hon. Genital Herpes...anything. You only know of his "ex" girl. Who knows what is the truth with this guy?

Also, just a side thought...I highly doubt that girl is his "ex." Sounds to me like maybe his "ex" is not an ex. I bet she doesn't even know about you. Or, if she does, I bet she doesn't know that you and your "boyfriend" are anything more then friends.

I know it's easy to believe lies, and due to your love (or perverse need) for the person, keep taking them back.

I'm getting over somone who lied to me, too. The pain lessens with each day, and as more time goes by, I get pieces of myself back. I realize that I was happier with out the pain he was causing me, and that sometimes, it's actually kind of fun and cool to be single.

I mean...there is freedom from control, for one thing. For another, there is peace in finding yourself again.

Good luck with all of this. Personally, I hope you get rid of him and do something for youself, like enrole in college classes, or start exercising every day like you'd planned to.

I dunno...that's how I'm reclaiming myself, anyway. As I said before, good luck.

• Author
sexyrunwaymodel1

well thank u for the reply. but his ex does know that we are back together and she was like o im not going down without a fight. that bitch but i do want to leave him but i just dont know how. can u tell me how....

BrotherAaron

You are dating a complete a**h***. You're letting a guy who lives 2000 miles away play you. There are plenty of amazing men in California that would love to sweep you off your feet, especially if you really are a sexy runway model. Why waste your time on somebody who doesn't deserve it when there are so many other choices? I can see this douchenozzle now, tellin his friends "I've got hoes in different area codes" and flashing them a picture of his model "girlfriend" from California.

• Author
sexyrunwaymodel1

well i dont get to talk to him anymore i havent for like two days longer then two minutes so how am i suppose to leave him.

• Author
sexyrunwaymodel1

i would if i could but it is not that easy for me so tell me some tips on how i could do that