Long Distance Relationship - what to do about my flight?

So I need advice on a long distance relationship. I am 32 and lived in Brazil for the past 2 years. I met a girl who is 21 years old on Tinder in April. We dated and only became serious my last week in Brazil about 1 month ago. I am going back to the states for a job. My new job starts in October and I left Brazil a month ago to travel Europe for 2 months. During the last month, she would occasionally send me messages how she does know if it will work out and sometimes she thinks Im traveling with someone else or I found someone else or Im just screwing around. She has not reason to believe this cause Im not and have been talking to her everyday. My Brazilians friends say its cultural because people dot travel by themselves in Brazil.

We are also in the process of her getting a passport and visa to come visit me in the USA. She comes from a humble family in Brazil and was very hesitant about leaving to visit me. She seems scared to leave Brasil and her confront zone. I paid for English classes for her in Brasil so she could at least come with some knowledge of English. Also, her goal is to study but she doesn’t have the resources to do so, so I was hoping that the classes might put her in the right direction.

Anyway, last week I even asked her to make It Facebook official, which she eventually did but was hesitant at first because she said it was nobodies business. A few days ago, she told me that she doesn’t trust me and wants to end it. That She’s 21 and Im 32, and she feels like she can’t trust me. I asked her what she meant and if she thought I was with someone and she thought she did.

She made me change my flight from Europe to NYC to go visit her the second week of October. I asked her what can we do to make it work and if she wants me to come still and/or if she still wants to go to the USA. She said she needs time to think that this is all new to her and now she doesnt know if she wants to break up or continue.

Im madly in love with her. What should I do? Last we spoke was two days ago. I need to know what to do about my flight.