I've started a LDR and family approves

I met him Thursday and he's military. My age and we clicked right away. He's going to be deployed tomorrow for a few weeks he said. Then he will come see me. I wasn't looking and we actually initially met years ago on a dating website. I blew him off because of military and distance so glad he reached out again. I was a fool.

I've never liked a guy and family approves of him. That is a miracle. They invited him to stay even. Shocked. Just excited and had to share. They're kind of pushing me too fast really. But he's respectful. I said wasn't ready for that. Kind of invited him before processing it because of my excitement.

I really was thinking I'd be alone forever. Than i had to decide between two guys. Just let the other one down today.

CautiouslyOptimistic
I met him Thursday and he's military. My age and we clicked right away. He's going to be deployed tomorrow for a few weeks he said. Then he will come see me. I wasn't looking and we actually initially met years ago on a dating website. I blew him off because of military and distance so glad he reached out again. I was a fool.

I've never liked a guy and family approves of him. That is a miracle. They invited him to stay even. Shocked. Just excited and had to share. They're kind of pushing me too fast really. But he's respectful. I said wasn't ready for that. Kind of invited him before processing it because of my excitement.

I really was thinking I'd be alone forever. Than i had to decide between two guys. Just let the other one down today.

Great! What do they know about him to even like?

• Author

Well he's real and proved it right away. He's my age. He's not secretive. His look is comparable. His job. His plans, he said he would relocate. He's planning to retire. His hobbies match ours. Lots to love.

Your family is all like "your days are numbered...." push push push =p

Congrats on... not having to look XD I hope this doesn't become a trend... where people just "wait for it to happen" because in his point of view, he probably had to do a loooot of work to get this.