need some insights

Hey guys, I just want some insights. So, I recently broke up with a long term partner and I was supposed to come over and see her this year. :( I tried to convince her into giving the relationship another try just until we meet in which she refused. I'm confused whether I would meet her still or continue the trip without her and have fun by myself as seeing her again might cause my feelings to resurface while hers remains dormant. What do you guys think? Should I move on all the way and never speak to her again and not meet her or Should I risk my feelings resurfacing just to see her for the last time?

Have you ever met in person before? Before the break up, was there any discussion about when the distance would end?

If both of those are not true, just leave it be. She no longer wants an LDR.

I think seeing her will only rip your heart out. You also can't force her to see you. Showing up at her house unannounced now that you have broken up will probably end you up in legal entanglements.

By long-term partner, do you mean you lived together or what?

Either way, it doesn't sound like she is ready to get back together with you, and since you aren't satisfied with that (which is fine and natural), then no, you should just not come at all. it will be a waste of money. Go spend it somewhere new and exciting where you can meet a new lady!