Need and input

simplycomplicated

Hi guys

Im new here,

This is my first relationship ever, and also a LDR one.

I met this guy in online dating site, then we continueo on whatsapp, its been 4 months since we chat.

First 3 months was a bliss.and now we r in our 4 month.

Last week we`ve been arguing a lot,about a small things, he had a busy schedule last week and im also stressed out. He talked about that last saturday that we both have to back to normal and not arguing a lot, or else it wont last long.and after that we both back to normal.

The things r im very insecure, i have trust issue and he know about that.

He is been very patient and informing all to me.

He has a lot of friends all around the world cos he is active in intenational forums or organization.

Now my problems are :

- He always online on fb most of his free time n he is been explaining to me why he is online, he said its cos of work or his friends sometimes family thats all.he doesnt live with his family they live abroad.

- he always msg me first think after he wake up and after his shift ended. Sometimes if he has free time on his off day hr will msg me on between otherwise again he is on fb.

- after his shift he is always tired n dont like to be asked, then what should we talk about?

- then sometimes at night after we say bye n he say he will try to sleep again he will online on fb.

Few times i asked him why he will always answered me, he said his frien need helps or he is doing his work, or just looking around cos he is sleepy but cant sleep yet. (other times he will explained himself without i asked)

- when he is bus he prefer not msg me cos he want to focus first.

- and last i feel like theres changes, first timebwe chat we always chat wholeday n now its like really on his free time, i asked him about that also he said we have to go back to our routin, n know we know each other so we dont need to chat all the time whole day.

And he always say to me he only want my trust, and he is not looking for another options so if he is online thats doesnt mean any of that. Plain work or friendship.

Now my question is is it normal? Can i trust this guy?

Thanks

If you've never met him, there is no relationship. You have a text/chat buddy. That is not a relationship. Until you actually spend physical time with someone, its not a relationship.

There is nothing to trust. For all you know, he turns off the computer and makes a date with his girlfriend.

• Like 2

I don't think online relationships are suppose to be that serious. It's kind of just for fun, or something to do in your spare time. People get lonely, and talking online to someone can help relieve that. You can be yourself, or makeup someone you wish you were. In the meantime, you can still date and he might even be married.

You never really know what his life is like, he might be busy or he might just not want to talk to you at the moment. Use online relationships to build your self confidence and to practice what you would say when look for a boyfriend. It's kind of like those role playing games, it's role playing and he's suppose to say the right things. Don't put your life on hold for this. Enjoy him, but build your own life at the same time.

To answer your question, normal for an online relationship - would not be normal for an in person relationship.

Yeah, I'm not getting that there is any relationship other than guy you talk to online who might not even be who he says or might be married or literally anything. If you haven't even met face to face and dated several times, this is NOT a relationship and there is NO reason at all for you to trust him or for you two to pretend to be exclusive. That's just not going to happen.