Worried about LDR, .

Geminicacti

So my boyfriend is acting distant, every time I ask to do something with him he's always busy or says maybe, but it never happens. 6 months ago he adored me, loved seeing me, asked to see me and spoke to me more. Now it feels as if it's falling apart and it scares me to think I could lose him again. As we were together for a few years, broke up then got back together again. I'm also worried because the last time we broke up he liked another girl. And it completely destroyed me and it worries me and makes me extremely upset. Is the relationship coming to an end or what can be done to save it? :(

It may be coming to an end. How long have you been long distance & how much distance are we talking about? Can you make a plan to see each other soon? That may help smooth things over now. When is the distance scheduled to end? If there is no end in sight, what's the point? You can't be long distance forever.

So my boyfriend is acting distant, every time I ask to do something with him he's always busy or says maybe, but it never happens. 6 months ago he adored me, loved seeing me, asked to see me and spoke to me more. Now it feels as if it's falling apart and it scares me to think I could lose him again. As we were together for a few years, broke up then got back together again. I'm also worried because the last time we broke up he liked another girl. And it completely destroyed me and it worries me and makes me extremely upset. Is the relationship coming to an end or what can be done to save it? :(

My child, sad but it's true he's lost interest when he said maybe to you. That's the way they hide the truth. So you don't keep nagging him about things. I am sure you'll find someone who's really keen on you instead of this jerk who's flown the coop..