LDR problem ..acting weird

OK, so last summer my 2nd cousin came from europe to my country to visit , we never really new each other but had little contact via social media (we didnt really know anything about each other but we did what cousins do ) . however when she came everything turned out to be different , she was all over me and tells me how cute and nice i am , we used to stay late up to watch movies or smth... i started to like her and she did too ...

On the last day we kissed and she left back to europe ..(keep in mind that there was a guy who liked her when she was here , he was nice to her and all that bull**** )anyways when she got back home we texted all day/ night and video called ... we were kinda in a long distance relationship .. everything was good until my university started where i started ignoring her for the sake of studying as i was really really busy . we stopped talking from december till mid january . (at the time we were dating she was sooo nice used to flirt and all that kinda stuff ) .

I talked to her on mid january and we started texting again , it was all good until after 2 months which was march- april where she started ignoring me a little .. i asked her why dont we talk as we used to before , but she said she was busy with her family and school and gym...... i respected that and kept talking to her even though it gave me a heart ache .we were video calling last weeek and i asked her if the guy who used to like u still texts u , she was like yea he says hi every now and then and we talk , so i was like yea tell him bye , so she said hes nice to me i cant just ignore him .

This really got me overthinking because shes talking to him and shes starting to ignore me . she doesnt flirt anymore doesnt talk excited .. is it because she told me she was stressed or is it because shes talking to the guy ... we still video call every other day, and we laugh but everytime we hang up she just becomes that dry evil girl . is it because its been a long time since she have seen me or i dont know , im very confused . shes coming in 2 months ,and i just dont want that guy to take her from me .

What do you think guys ??? is she enjoying her time with the guy or am i over exaggerating ? is it true that shes busy and stressed or is she trying to get revenge ? do i ignore her or call her out ? im definetly not gonna run after her . help a dude out guys thank you for taking the time to read this

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Paragraphs

While I want to reply and give advice around how she doesnt sound ready for anything serious, I think the more pertinent issue here is that she is your 2nd cousin. I don't know if there are laws against that in your country, but even if there arent, I don't think entering a relationship with a relative is a sustainable or wise move. Just my 2c