The girl i started out insulting

Ok, so as this is my first post on here ever, bear with me...

So, 2 days ago i met a girl completely random through playing a video game, i eventually got mad at her for doing something in the video game (league of legends if it matters) as the game progressed we kelt insulting eachother. After that match she added me, she already said she was a girl, which i didnt believe...

Ok so then since she wanted to prove she was a girl, we ended up skyping The call was really short and nothing of value was said. My friends that i was with kept it at that. Eventually for some reason i kept talking to this girl on skype cause she was still in my contact list, and for some reason i didnt expect her to be the person that i met in that game, which she really wasnt. Eventually when we could have a normal conversation, without there being any insult in the message, we seemed to get along really well, we liked the same music, we are both introverts...

And although i didnt expect anything from this i kept in my mind that i wouldnt let my feelings get into it and just keep her as a friend (which of course doesn't work) we end up talking to eachother till late in the night for the two days, and i still cant believe its the same girl.

Normally i'd never think about girls on the internet cause it's just not to be trusted and there would be no proof of her being a girl. But since i heard her voice and she sent me a picture of her when she was little, i think it to be very unlikely to be a man playing around for whatever reason

When i realised i had feelings for this girl, which was actually soon as i got to know her a bit i asked her if she had a boyfriend ever, she said something along the lines that if she shees what it causes her two friends in a relationship, she didnt mind even bothering. I thought this might have been just not thinking anybody would feel attracted to her, cause i had a strong feeling she is quite insecure.

We were talking about stuff and eventually she said i'd show you if you'd come over sometime. Which is really soon to say anyway since i've only known her for two days. And all in all she sounds like being really open to meeting up. Of course this is not a realistic thing to happen yet cause i've known her for such a short amount of time.

I'd like to know your opinions on trying to make a move and if it is suitable at all. And if it would be a good idea to meet her and tell her i like her then. (Which i dont think is a good idea cause she might not want me to come if i like her)

I know it's the story is poorly structured but i hope i told you enough to judge the situation

(Age difference is not even really a thing since were born the same year same month)

It seems you are being cautious, that's good. You seem to be unsure about many things. As you know people can portray things about themselves on line that are not true.You had good conversations, and that could be a positive thing to continue. However, I find it a bit weird that she sent you a picture of her as a little girl and not current. I would recommend you have further discussions before getting together. I would encourage you to discuss this with your parents or other people you trust to get their recommendations and perspective.

• Author

Thats a good idea alltogether, i think she didnt have a recent picture maybe, i think she i sent it cause i sent one of me when i was little first, although i did send a recent one after she didnt. Maybe insecure/afraid. It's weird asking her to aswell cause i feel like a pedophile. She did send some photo's about her studying books and stuff. And she seems to be into sending pictures, so.

Quit with the pictures or voice chat which can easily be faked.

Get her on a Skype Video Call and see what she looks like NOW to help figure out whether she's the same person as the one you've purportedly "met."

Best,

TMichaels

coolheadal
Quit with the pictures or voice chat which can easily be faked.

Get her on a Skype Video Call and see what she looks like NOW to help figure out whether she's the same person as the one you've purportedly "met."

Best,

TMichaels

Skype Video Call can be fake too there a few fake videos going around they have a system where the scammer can be watching your movements and have a fake female web cam going on pre-recorded. Scary but it has happen. These are males doing this. The girl on the web cam never speaks to you. They have so well sort out.

coolheadal
Ok, so as this is my first post on here ever, bear with me...

So, 2 days ago i met a girl completely random through playing a video game, i eventually got mad at her for doing something in the video game (league of legends if it matters) as the game progressed we kelt insulting eachother. After that match she added me, she already said she was a girl, which i didnt believe...

Ok so then since she wanted to prove she was a girl, we ended up skyping The call was really short and nothing of value was said. My friends that i was with kept it at that. Eventually for some reason i kept talking to this girl on skype cause she was still in my contact list, and for some reason i didnt expect her to be the person that i met in that game, which she really wasnt. Eventually when we could have a normal conversation, without there being any insult in the message, we seemed to get along really well, we liked the same music, we are both introverts...

And although i didnt expect anything from this i kept in my mind that i wouldnt let my feelings get into it and just keep her as a friend (which of course doesn't work) we end up talking to eachother till late in the night for the two days, and i still cant believe its the same girl.

Normally i'd never think about girls on the internet cause it's just not to be trusted and there would be no proof of her being a girl. But since i heard her voice and she sent me a picture of her when she was little, i think it to be very unlikely to be a man playing around for whatever reason

When i realised i had feelings for this girl, which was actually soon as i got to know her a bit i asked her if she had a boyfriend ever, she said something along the lines that if she shees what it causes her two friends in a relationship, she didnt mind even bothering. I thought this might have been just not thinking anybody would feel attracted to her, cause i had a strong feeling she is quite insecure.

We were talking about stuff and eventually she said i'd show you if you'd come over sometime. Which is really soon to say anyway since i've only known her for two days. And all in all she sounds like being really open to meeting up. Of course this is not a realistic thing to happen yet cause i've known her for such a short amount of time.

I'd like to know your opinions on trying to make a move and if it is suitable at all. And if it would be a good idea to meet her and tell her i like her then. (Which i dont think is a good idea cause she might not want me to come if i like her)

I know it's the story is poorly structured but i hope i told you enough to judge the situation

(Age difference is not even really a thing since were born the same year same month)

They have voxbox device you can download it yourself and use software or hardware and any guy can change the voice into anyone. Pictures you should search on image search google or tiny picture search to make sure the pictures are not fake or all over the internet already. So much going on today.

There are some test you can do to see who your talking to. But usually guys are not the girls your think they are.

• Author
Skype Video Call can be fake too there a few fake videos going around they have a system where the scammer can be watching your movements and have a fake female web cam going on pre-recorded. Scary but it has happen. These are males doing this. The girl on the web cam never speaks to you. They have so well sort out.

i know about this, and i don't really see anyone falling for this. if the person's not responsive that's so obvious it's fake

• Author
They have voxbox device you can download it yourself and use software or hardware and any guy can change the voice into anyone. Pictures you should search on image search google or tiny picture search to make sure the pictures are not fake or all over the internet already. So much going on today.

There are some test you can do to see who your talking to. But usually guys are not the girls your think they are.

Although this is indeed a thing, most programs don't make the voice natural and very enhanced which is easy to recognize. it might be that there is something that simulates a female voice (or any other voice at all) but from what i've seen the software isn't that convincing