LDR and he's new hot flatmate!

Hello! Sorry for my english mistakes.

I have a boyfriend and we've been together for 1 year. He is the most purest heart I knew. NEVER give me one reason to not trust him. We don't live in the same citie, he's been about 3 hours away via car (which we don't have) or 5 hours by bus (which is expensive). We only see each other in the weekends (but not all weekends)! On the holydays, I lived and worked with him for 2 months.

So that's okay. Since I met him, he's passing trough a really bad financial situation and he moved a lot of times. The last house was small and terrible to live.

But now he decided to change to a better house, a amazing house but he gotta share it with a woman. He didn't told me about nothing, only told me when i was going to visit him.

I met her and she is Nice but she has a amazing body, and like to show it! The first time I met her she was wearing a mini skirt, and I see half of her ass!

Is the kinda of woman any man want

3 weeks pass away and I just cant accept this.

I just cant stop thinking **** about it, He's not a bad guy, but its hurting. We always fighting about it and he says that is all in my mind, that nothing changes in his life. I try to break up but he doesnt wanted.

I feel bad about it because is the first good house he lives, but i am living stressfull situations, there is always someone new visiting the house( I only know because I am a good stalker) and the man next door is a single friend and always have a lot of girls in the house.

I was in peace before this :(

I am here now, and the woman is very Nice with me. She always says that my boyfriend is a awesome man, that I should trust him. I like her a lot, but...

They spend the day together and she do all for him... If I was him I wound conplaim because she cookies, cleans the house for him, and everyday you see a new part of her body. She always talking about the guys she ****s and its weird. She say when she find a man like my bf she will stop being a bitch haha

But really, i can't feel a negative energy, She is really cool

This weekend, a lot of people and girls came to my house, my bf works in the night so I stay here without him,. I dont like it because the only thing to do in the whole city is at my boyfriend's house, a lot of girl, boys, drinks..

Yesterday they (not me and my bf) took some acid. Just imagine the situation.

Now i'm living and they gonna be alone again, **** situation...

Ps: He never talk a bad thing about her, its always defending her T_T

Ps: He still the same with me and treat me very good as Always

Am I wrong?? What should I do??

In my opinion there is nothing you can do except trying to remain calm as much as possible.

You may stur up problem that may not even exists yet.

In time you will know what lasts, lasts.