It's all making me really anxious,

So my boyfriend and I of nearly 3 years have been in a long distance relationship for just over 4 months. He moved two and a half hours away from me but we both don't drive so it takes 5 hours by train. We went from living together to being a part in the course of two days.

At first the long distance was okay and regardless id make the distance for him no matter what, but two months in and all we started to do was fight. And together, we never though. I was not in the best mindset and neither was he, I just missed him so much and I hate living where I am. One night we got into the biggest fight where we broke up and his 'Dad', heard everything. He hated me due to me being a female in general. Two weeks later I went to see him and he was the happiest I've seen him in so long, it was like nothing had ever happened.

So the last few months seeing him has been difficult as he is not allowed to come over my house and nor am I allowed over his. He came down the last two weeks and we went away for a few days and we spent a lot of time together. He's decided to move back and do a course he really wants to do and keeps telling me that he is excited to move out with me and my two friends. He even cried to me that he's sick of where he lives and wants everything to go back to how it was, living with me and being where I am with his friends as well.

Although, no one has really known we are together, his friends and family that is. And I know he can't tell his Dad but he's so afraid of telling people because he doesn't want them to be disappointed in him and telling him that the break up was over nothing. he finally told two of his best friends that he was moving back down and doing the course, but when they asked him where he was going to live he just told them that he's looking. He Also told his friends that he's kind of back with me, and that he's so happy with me and loves me but he doesn't know if that's what he wants, he thinks he just feels comfortable with me and doesn't want to be alone.

His friends were both supportive of him and didn't say anything rude about me but I'm not sure if he actually means it or if that's his way trying to slightly lean in that we together and his friends don't get confused. Every day he is the first to message me telling me he loves me and is do excited to move in with me. So I'm really confused.

I've asked friends and they tell me that it's probably the distance and that when we are together we are perfect and he never wants to leave my side, that they too think he's just trying to place Easter eggs about him being with me.

Im not sure.

So my boyfriend and I of nearly 3 years have been in a long distance relationship for just over 4 months. He moved two and a half hours away from me but we both don't drive so it takes 5 hours by train. We went from living together to being a part in the course of two days.

At first the long distance was okay and regardless id make the distance for him no matter what, but two months in and all we started to do was fight. And together, we never though. I was not in the best mindset and neither was he, I just missed him so much and I hate living where I am. One night we got into the biggest fight where we broke up and his 'Dad', heard everything. He hated me due to me being a female in general. Two weeks later I went to see him and he was the happiest I've seen him in so long, it was like nothing had ever happened.

So the last few months seeing him has been difficult as he is not allowed to come over my house and nor am I allowed over his. He came down the last two weeks and we went away for a few days and we spent a lot of time together. He's decided to move back and do a course he really wants to do and keeps telling me that he is excited to move out with me and my two friends. He even cried to me that he's sick of where he lives and wants everything to go back to how it was, living with me and being where I am with his friends as well.

Although, no one has really known we are together, his friends and family that is. And I know he can't tell his Dad but he's so afraid of telling people because he doesn't want them to be disappointed in him and telling him that the break up was over nothing. he finally told two of his best friends that he was moving back down and doing the course, but when they asked him where he was going to live he just told them that he's looking. He Also told his friends that he's kind of back with me, and that he's so happy with me and loves me but he doesn't know if that's what he wants, he thinks he just feels comfortable with me and doesn't want to be alone.

His friends were both supportive of him and didn't say anything rude about me but I'm not sure if he actually means it or if that's his way trying to slightly lean in that we together and his friends don't get confused. Every day he is the first to message me telling me he loves me and is do excited to move in with me. So I'm really confused.

I've asked friends and they tell me that it's probably the distance and that when we are together we are perfect and he never wants to leave my side, that they too think he's just trying to place Easter eggs about him being with me.

Im not sure.

You are adults (I assume) and can do whatever you want.

Anyone who doesn't like it should be told it's not their business.

Your boyfriend needs to man up a bit there.

Your lives belong to you.

Live them the way you want to.

• Like 1
he is not allowed to come over my house and nor am I allowed over his
Why's that?

no one has really known we are together
You mean no one knows you're back together? Or they've never known, even before breaking up?

There's a chance he's not telling you whatever it's been said about you, or about you two, not to hurt your feelings.

Anyway, you'll live with him again soon. So I guess you just need to wait and see what happens.

• Like 1