When we are together for 1 day we spend most of the time doing it

I was wonder if this happens to anyone else here... When me and my bf get to see each other but only for 1 day (and we are usually apart for 3 weeks/1 month) we spend most of the time making love... I don't know if this is considered normal or not

Edited by marycc

I think it depends generally on both your sexual appetites.

If in general you both enjoy sex then there's no problem really with that. Couples who are not in LDR's can end up doing the same thing.

What you need to look at however is other things surrounding the sex. Do you spend time outside of that having fun with each other? Is the anticipation around meeting (conversations etc) solely revolved around sex? If so then you may need to investigate both your roles in the relationship.

If you do not see each other often it can be simply natural for you to want to express all that longing in a sexual manner but it should also be that you can express it in other ways.

You have to ask yourself, if you were to suggest less sex, would that be a problem? Also is it that you prefer to be doing other things as well? If so then suggest it to your partner and see what he/she says. Their response can give great insight as to how they feel about the relationship and you can better determine where you both are.

If it is purely physical then you need to analyse whats really going on.

Take a step back and think about and also try discussing with your partner.

Communication is KEY!

Good luck!

• Like 1
When we are together for 1 day we spend most of the time making love. Is it normal?

1) Do you like that or do you think something else is missing?

2) Does he get down to the 'chore' right away or does he romance you a bit?

3) Do you have memories with him in person other than making love?

Do you sometimes have longer together? If so what do you together then besides sex?

I wouldnt spend all day having sex if I were with him for one day but we would have sex once or twice in that time, with a lot of kissing and cuddling. We are very sexual with each other. We are in our 40's.

Is it bothering you that all you do is have sex during that day, or you are ok with it?