A Messy Situation :(

In the past I was in a rocky relationship that started online and then we decided to meet. After he asked my family and I if we could get married. However when we asked him if we could meet his family he started changing. He made excuses. Anyway what happened was I started a diary online where I would take out all the pain and what happened was the guy figured out my password and url to it. He shared it with my friends in hopes to help me. However I did not realize that at the beginning so when my friends read the stuff I wrote about him on there he started getting really aggressive towards me and basically would almost purposely try to hurt me emotionally. Eventually I ended up finding out because the people around me started giving me clues that connected to my diary. He would look for me wherever I was online and he would get his friends to steal my attention away from anyone else who could. Anyway what has happened now is that my friends have left because I am still in touch with this guy and MANY people are trying to give me lessons on life. They believe that I don't know my true self when I was just venting inside a diary online. They teamed up to find me a man who would steal my attention away and "help" me. Give me love but never actually love me. And whenever I mention anything now I am playing victim. Everyone has left my side besides the man who started this whole thing. I don't want to go back but sometimes it gets so depressing and lonesome. For no one else is there for me. They just say good luck and leave.

My solution to this problem?

. I limited how much I talk to the person who shared my diary so I can slowly detach myself away

. Started college again to keep myself occupied

. Meeting new people opening myself up to others

. Cut off all ties with the people involved in my issue

When I started attending college again I entered with a positive mindset and I was enjoying the time and effort I put into it. But eventually I grew more and more depressed. I have started feeling a bit claustrophobic spending my nights and weekends at home alone. I have practically made an imaginary loved one to share all my thoughts to. I know it may be such a simple scenario in maybe a few peoples minds but I just know that I'm struggling with myself to not loose my sanity. There are times I sit in my room alone and start hyperventilating thinking over what happened.