Sad and Lonely... -.-

Gosh, I'm feeling sorta sad. My relationship is long distance of course. I miss him so much sometimes...like some days I want to cry all day. Is this normal? You see, this is my first long distance relationship. I know I must be very very patient, but when my boyfriend and I talk, he seems so disinterested now-a-days. We talk on the phone just about everyday @ least once a day but our conversations only last about 15 minutes. I suppose it is because I don't have anything to talk about. I feel as if I no longer make him happy. I feel unhappy, honestly but I do NOT want to lose him, ever. Is this anxiety over not seeing him or...??? I miss him so much and I can't seem to be happy anymore. This is soooo hard. Right now I am on a school break and work is very slow so there isn't any. I feel useless and I miss my boyfriend...what can I do???

Please help me...

i thinkn u just really miss him, so u cry alot. its ok to cry, just dont listen to sad music cuz ull get depressed.

why dont u and him schedule a time to meet each other? if u miss him so much.

• Author

We have tried to schedule a meeting time--but he's living in his parent's house and has his own business. As you may know, beginning your own business is a hard job. I understand a lot...I just get lonely.

By the way~in a long distance relationship, how many guys end up cheating?

some guys will cheat, some guys wont, depening on how much they care 4 u. if hes truly, with all he has, crazy in luv with u, he wouldnt even look at another girl.