Need some Encouragement

Hey everyone....

Well i tink i found the girl of my dreams but the problem is we stay in opposite sides of the world...Literally....I mean im in Australia and shes in USA....Our age dif is 3 yrs....Im 19 and shes 16 but shes relly mature for her age! .......We both love each other soo much and both want this to work out so so badly! Our relationship has just started though ... approaching 1 month this weekend....Kinda exciting.....

The thing is altough we both love each other im not getting any support......I mean all her friends are supportive but on my side im getting no encouragement at all.......I mean they keep tellin me that LDRs never work and they knew pple who it never worked out for......But i keep arguing bak saying that ok fine 97% of LDRs may not work but this could be in the other 3% .......

We both really love each other sooo much! In this 1 month we;ve aldready sacrificedd things for one and other......She even had to deal with her parents but she loves me soo much that she doesnt care wat her parents think and now her parents have finally allowed her to talk to me....

But then as i said from my side im gettin no support so at times i get scared that it wont work out......

Any1 with any encouraging news for me......or tips on how to deal with pple who think it wont work out ?

Thnks alot

<N51>

I'm sorry to tell you this but stop wasting your time. How can you say that you two love each other sooooooooo much?? That's about the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard, no offense. It's only been 1 month AND it's an LDR. Look up the word infatuation here:

http://www.m-w.com

As for encouraging news....you will have to wait at least two years before she could come see you, but then again you could save up a couple thousand dollars, fly over to the US, go to the address that hopefully is the right one and then find out she is totally not the girl in the picture. OR you can stop trying to meet girls on the internet and go out to some clubs or wherever in your hometown. What do you think?

Chris

• Author

ummmm ok that was not exactly encouraging......If only u knew how we feel ! And well i trust her to be the girl in that pic......cz i got tones of pics of her!

And i usually am not the kind of guy who justs meets girl on the internet......Idk how this happened but it just happened and idk y but its just working out soo well....We seem to be connecting so well

And well how can i say we love each other soo much.....Well ive had 3 past relationships in the past and have never felt this side of me before....I know u mite be thinking oh its just a crush and it may go away.......but thats the thing its not just a crush......it may have started off as a crush but somehow it has developed in love ...... i can say it has developed into a really strong love even if its only been a month......I and honestly feel that its not just an infatuation

Wish u knew what i was feeling

<N51>

You are just someone who falls in love easily. A lot of people are like that. You will save yourself a lot of heartache if you give up now. It would be wrong of people to encourage you because there is no one that thinks it would work. Of course it would be nice if it did but I would bet $1,000,000 nothing comes of this and you will just feel stupid for ever thinking it would work. Come on man you're 19, almost 20!!

I met a girl on the net and I thought we really clicked. We talked on the phone and online all the time. She lived in Oklahoma and I lived in Texas. Then she came down to visit me. Needless to say, it was a horrible experience. It was such a letdown.

Anyways, like I said before, just give up now and stop wasting your time. There are 100 times more girls in the same city you live in probably better looking and with a better personality waiting for you to go talk to them.

You think this girl is gonna wait for you or something? She lives in the US and probably has no plans on going to Oz. She probably already has a boyfriend right now and thinks it's cute she has a guy friend in Australia. By next year she will have banged a 5 guys or so and then it's off to college where she will be in orgy after orgy and then possibly be on the net in that video College F*ck Fest. That's America for you. It's sad, really.....

Well, it's possible for that to happen. You gotta be realistic man!! Now go out there and find some girls from your hometown. The internet should only be a last resort!!! I am behind you all the way!!

Chris