I have very strong feelings for him and dont know how to make it work out!NeedAdvice!

crazy4jared719

Ok, this is a kinda complicated story so listen up and plz respond w/advice.

I met this guy through one of my guy friends at church and we were attracted to each other at first sight..well needless to say , we started dating. But the only problem was that we live in different counties, about an hour apart. So we hardly got to see each other.Well, after about 2 months we very reluctantly decided we should split up.

Well, we had been broke up for almost a year and I still thought about him from time to time. And then just recently he started coming to events at my church with my guy friend. And my youth group spent three days at an event called Sonfest my ex came. So we had plenty of time to catch up, and after we talked awhile, i realized how much he has changed and we kissed and talked and had a good time, but when the trip was over we were separated by distance again.

Its been about 5 wks since we got back from the trip , and we talk regulary. But as i said, were still separated. I havent seen him since the trip, but i still have VERY strong feelings for him. And he has expressed the same toward me. I want a relationship with him so bad. And I feel like Im going crazy without him. I want to be in a relationship with him again more than ever, but im afraid that it wont work out b/c of the distance...Im going crazy without him...I dont know whether to try to suppress my feeling or try to see if it will work out or just wait til we can be closer...because next year im moving to his county..But I dont know what to do and I need to figure out something quick before i go crazy..Help plz! ~ Confused!