Over Analyzing???

Hello all

I am rather new to this to any help is greatly appreciated... Ok so I met this girl about 4 months ago... She is amazing we get along great and we recently told each other that we love each other, which is rare for me to move this quickly.

I am 33 she is 31 now here is the back story she lost her mother suddenly about 6 months prior to us meeting so it is very hard to get out of her shell.. The relationship has been going great, she was sending me those cute texts through out the day telling me she loves me randomly, it really made me smile. She kept saying how it is not like her to do that because she NEVER talks about feelings. I met most of her friends who I have become close and they all tell us that we are going to get married one day.

Ok here is where I need advice in the worst way. I am 100% an over thinker prob my only real downfall. WE have been hanging out 4-5 days a week and last week she just seemed different. She said she was hanging out with the girls on saturday and I said great have a blast... I said I'll see you Sunday, she said to me "wow you just gotta stake your time claim in huh" I was kind of taken back by it... She said gets spooked easily and she was kinda feeling smothered. I didn't take much about it no bid deal.

So Sunday morning I sent her a text saying you seemed a little distant the last couple of days just wanted to see if you were ok. She calls me kinda pissed saying that I over analyze and she needed some of her time to herself because with work she really never gets like that. we argued a little because I am a big communication guy, if something bothers me I just say it. Anyway I didn't think I was going to see her sunday and 3 hours later she asks me if I wanted to come over... I did we had fun all was good.

This week has just been a little weird I dont get those texts as much and she just seems a little off. SO me and her best friend talked monday night. I said listen is it something with me because I would love to know... She said its not the relationship... she has been in a mood and wanting some time to herself she has been overthinking about her future and it kills her to leave her dad alone (since her mom passed) she told me she loves you. I asked her right now should I be worried about the distant thing.. she said no give her the time she needs right now and she will come back Promise!!!

Well thats it I just would love some insight from the group is this normal? I know its not another guy because we see each other so much and the other nights she calls me from home. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, I guess you skipped some important factors that would help us give you our opinion:

1) How LD are the two of you? It looks like she asked you to visit her and you were there soon after on the same day... 1 hour away? 2 hours?

2) How long do you talk to her every day? Looks like you have a phone conversation every night...

3) What does she do for a living? Does she work long hours? Monday to Friday? Or Monday to Saturday?

4) What do you mean you hang out with her 5 days a week? Are you with her in person 5 days a week?!