far far away

Ok , so im gonna be a junior in college, and ive had a ball at school meetin a lot of girls, but the night before i left this year i met one who basically made me feel like i was in lvoe at first site. She asked me for my number that night and i gave it to her. The next day we were both off to our homes like 2000miles away from each other. So we talk on the phone a bu\it she calls me and i call her, but i can not stop thinkin about this girl. I ahve never felt liek this befotre i cant even describe it. But the question is what should i do cus i dont want to call her all the time and make her think im a stalker, but I love talking to her and want to make sure that she remembers me in august when we gt back to school??? n e Ideas??is there a chance their wont eb somethgn there in the fall???

Don't go overboard calling her, but you should keep in touch to let her know you're thinking of her. Me, for one, would love having a guy call me all the time, but I'm not sure about all girls, so its better safe than sorry. If its meant to be, when you go back to school in the fall you two will hit it off without a hitch. Just make sure you don't let her think you've forgotten about her, and maybe telling her how you feel wouldn't be a bad idea either.

little lamb

[color=green][/color][font=courier new][/font]

don't give in too fast to this feeling, because we all get butterflies when we meet someone who appears perfect. Plus you DON'T want to seem desperate. Find out what kind of girl she is. Through conversation of what she likes, and stuff, you can get a good idea about her. Jot down notes. So come the fall, you might remember her favorite flower is, i don't know a daisy...your thoughtfulness will be well received. See if you can get her address so you can write back and forth. It is always nice to get mail, plus when you write it shows time and energy, without having to call everyday. Its a tough spot to be in, but in a few ways you can leave a lasting impression of the type of guy you are, so come the fall, she'll remember the thoughtful thigns, like letters. Plus if you know she is busy at work, or her birthday is coming up, don't feel bad about sending a card...nothing big yet, but something to show "interests" without seeming desperate. Sorry this is choppy and not much help, but from my point of view, also being a college student, i love getting letters from my boyfriend who is 12 hours away from where i live. time and thoughtfulness can really make the different. hope this helps a bit....best bet is to begin to build a friendship so whether you date or not in the fall, you'll know enough about her to care for her, and be a good friend.

• Author

Thank u both......those r soem great ideas....so far what i can tell is that she is a great girl really sweet and innocent.....and we called each other back and forth for a while the first month and when i call to leave her a voicemail she usually calls right back..... i got kinda worried when she didnt return my call but now im gonna chill for a bit can call her around the 4th to see how she is doing and stuff if she doesnt call me first......and after that one more month we will both be in town early august like the 1st or 2nd......and i guess we will see form thewre