Going to video chat with a girl tomorow, what should i talk about!?

Firehead94

Ok so there is this girl I met online recently and we seem to have alot in common and we became good friends. We're both 19 btw and we are going to video chat tomorow for the first time so we get to know each other more. So what are some good things to talk about? Plz help i dont want to be in awkward silence....

and btw i live in america(new york) and she lives in europe(UK) so i know this is gonna be hard...

Edited by Firehead94

Talk about the same things you talk to her about otherwise. I don't see how a particular means of communication should change the content of your conversation. Ask her about her day and take it from there.

LittleTiger

Relax! If things have gone well so far via email or msn (or however you met) then the conversation will just flow naturally.

If you do get stuck ask her questions about herself, her hobbies, her work, her family etc, then she will probably ask you similar things. Your time will be up before you realise it and you'll be planning the next chat.

I'm sure you will be just fine. Have fun and enjoy it! :)

justwhoiam
Don't show her your dick even if she asks. You could talk about it though.
Can you explain this piece of advice?
  • Author
Firehead94

lol we didnt even get to video chat cuz she was sleeping by the time i txted her... and she said sorry but tbh i didnt rlly feel like video chating that time so itried to avoid it. and i havent talked to her in 3 days