What are we?

Confusedface

Ok we met in early December in a bar. I was in town for 2 nights, I live in another country. We spent a drunken 5ish hours hanging out at the bar. He asked me for my number and said he'd call and take me out for breakfast, I gave it to him but remember writing it down terribly in my drunken state. I left that night, returned home the following day and never heard from him again. He was always on my mind. Late January, about 6 weeks after being home, I found him on Facebook, I'd looked often but never managed to find him until then. I sent a friend request and a message explaining who I was. I was pretty sure he wouldn't remember me. He accepted my request and said he did remember me, how could he forget and that he had tried to find me on Facebook a few times as well. Said he tried to call the number I had given him after that night but it didn't work and he assumed I'd given a fake number. Anyways, we started talking on Facebook everyday, he would always start the conversations and we would talk for hours. He would also always want to call me. This continued for a month, during this time we flirted alot, we sent photos to each other, and he always said things like he wished I was there. He asked me when I was going to come back to see him. So I managed to go back half way through February, for 1 night, he picked me up from the airport and we hung out at his place but were both very nervous, we had fun, kissed a little later that day and very very later that night we slept with each other, it was sweet and a little awkward. We slept together again in the morning before I left. We only had a quick kiss at the airport to say goodbye.

We kept talking and sending photos after I returned home. He asked me to come back and spend a week with him. So we planned that for mid way through April. We would still talk on Facebook, but not everyday anymore, and not for hours like we used to and I found that I was the one starting the conversations now and he didn't express himself as much as he did in the beginning. He said he didn't really like texting or talking on the computer, that he preferred talking in person or even on the phone. But he didn't call as much. I asked him if he was still into this/me and he said yes he was, that he wouldn't bother talking to me if he didn't like me and that I was being silly and he had been busy. I couldn't shake the feeling and mentioned it a few more times at different occasions, probably too many times. So I went over again for 5 days. I stayed at his place the whole time. He was sweet, very cuddly when we were alone in his room, we very still a little nervous with each other at the start. When we were with his mates, he would still touch me every now and then but not kiss me. But after a few drinks he would put my legs up on his lap and hold them and when he had had a few more drinks he told one of his mates he loved me, he loved me a lot. That was on the first night. The days were good, we had fun, we laughed and it was great. So was the sex. On the lady day I was sad and I asked him what we were and he just made a joke that he was him and I was me. But he asked me when I was coming back next, said he would miss me and gave me one of his shirts so I could wear it when I was away from him. It was a quiet drive to the airport. We hugged and kissed goodbye, he told me to text him when I got home. I did, he didn't reply. He sent me a few messages/photos the following days after I got home. But then we didn't talk much, I tried calling, he said he was driving and he'd call back, he didn't. We text one or twice a week, mostly me. And then I got sick and ended up in hospital, I let him know, he said I would be ok, he was sure if it. I was there for 5 days he checked in the first few days but that's it. The day I got out he had gone away for the weekend to a gig and I got a text on the day he got home then nothing for a few days. I asked if he wanted to chat the other night. And we did. This was our concersation.....

Me- are we ok, we dont seem the same and it was getting me down.

Him- yeah miss I've just been very busy.

Me- I miss sending you things.

Him- why did you stop?

Me- I wasn't sure it was what you wanted.

Him- **** yeah I love your pics.

Me- I just thought you were over it. Him- nope just been busy.

Me- should I continue then sir?

Him- yeah **** yeah

Me- maybe I will then

Him- you better!

Then I told him I was coming back for about 6 weeks and told him I would be staying at a ace that us quite far from his place and would he come visit me and he said of course.

Then the rest of our conversation went like this...

Me- I miss you.

5 mins passed after he had read it

Me- sorry.

Him- what for?

Me- for saying I miss you

Me- but I ****in do.

Him- I miss you too miss

Me- I just wanna be your girl.

Him- you are

Me- I never thought I was

Him- why?

Me- cos I'm an idiot. You should know that by now.

Him- you're not

And that's it.

I'm confused by this whole situation and him. He is very shy, in a heavy metal band and goes motor biking a lot. He also works heaps. He has said in the past he doesn't understand how someone like me could like someone like him. That he's not used to it and he thinks its weird. He has only been in one relationship that lasted about a year.

Am I wasting my time? Does he like me? Or am I being played?

Am I wasting my time? Does he like me? Or am I being played?

I don't care how busy he is or unsure why "someone like you, likes him," quit being the one always running to him and doing all the wooing. Let him get off his arse and make an effort.

If he does (or doesn't) you'll have your answer.

Best,

TMichaels