Guys, what goes around in your mind?

I never thought I'd find a guy online whom I'd fall in love with. And truly love him even. But it happened.. And we have been together for 2 years.

He knows me so well. And I know him well too. I can feel when he's being in a bad mood and when's he's not doing well even though when he says he is. I can easily know when he's not being himself. And this is what he has been happening lately.

I'm 20, and he's 19. To me He is the most attractive, sweet, kind, lovable, trustworthy, intelligent, sexy and loyal guy I have ever known. And I love him. I really wanna be with him for the rest of my life. He hates to show me pictures of himself, and we never have Skype "videochat". But we call each other and sometimes we send pics. I know it's silly that we haven't really seen each other well. But I don't mind. When the heart loves and then the eyes, then it's a great love trust me. Because he loves me in every way. And I love him in every way too. I know we will meet one day.. But when that day will be, only God knows.

Anyway, lately, he has been so cold. We don't txt so much.. We just talk about the usual stuff.. And that's it.. I'm afraid he's bored. I'm afraid he doesn't love me as much as he used to. Even though I must admit that he loved me more than I loved him in the beginning. And he still says that he does. And he tells me he loves me every day. I don't think he'd would have said that if he was sick of me.. And another problem, he doesn't tell me everything in details anymore.. I'm the VERY jealous type of girl. What belongs to me, is mine. He's really good looking and hard to get around people. And I know many girls wish they had him.. And still many girls flirt with him. And he ignores that. But whenever he tells me about any girl, I get insane!! I get so pissed off and I get so sad.. But he says that he doesn't care about any other girl, and he already has what he wants and would never change it with any other girl.

I'm afraid that's what pushing him away a little bit.. Lately he has been in a bad mood a lot, and I try to make him happy. He told me he's not being himself and that he's sorry. I respect everything.. But he doesn't know he's hurting me.. And when I ignore him sometimes, just to leave him alone..he gets pissed off, like how could I not txt him and leave him for so long.. Ahh, I don't want us to be like that.. We've been amazing. We understand each other so well.. but now.. Idkk... I can't leave him. I wanna marry him.. I want him to be mine for ever.. He has been there for me in every bad and good period in my life. and he accepts my sillyness..and I don't even have so great self-confidence when it comes to my body, especially not when I know he's so sexy..but he loves me the way I am. God..

I don't know what to do..how to change the routine.. what should I do?! today I sent him a good morning msg.. a msg with lots of sweet words and what really went thru my mind.. all I got back is "good morning." Wtf? Then I asked him later, what's wrong? He said he was mad about a couple of things but now he's good.. What does that mean? He didn't even tell me what these "things" were.. And now he is out with his friends. Pfft.. He works in a company, and he's living with his family and everything is great. I just don't know.. I asked him last week why we are being like this, he said "Yes I know.. I'm being in a bad mood a lot and you are getting mad a lot.. " yea?? I'm lost.

Sorry for the LOOONG txt.. I really need someone to listen to me..

I know we will meet one day..

Sorry I stopped reading beyond this.

You don't love each other, you both love a fantasy. You have never met him, it's easy to project something onto him that you would like him to be. It's not real love, it's not based on anything. You don't even know what he looks like. He hates showing pictures of himself because he is probably obese

• Like 1
  • Author

Haha, no.. It's not actually. That's not the problem. I just don't get why he is being so cold! I will meet him. He's just too private cuz he's born in a known family. They're pretty famous. And he doesn't want anything to ruin the image that he has. And where he lives it's pretty strict over there.

Haha, no.. It's not actually. That's not the problem. I just don't get why he is being so cold! I will meet him. He's just too private cuz he's born in a known family. They're pretty famous. And he doesn't want anything to ruin the image that he has. And where he lives it's pretty strict over there.

Christ. You actually believe this? He is cold because he is a complete stranger who has never met you and never will. How old are you?

• Author

Now you don't really know my situation 100%. Im 20!

And I have talked to his mom even.. And he has shown me pics of his family and friends and everything.. that's not the matter. He's just like that.

he's not a stranger btw..

Thanks for your comments anyway! :)

Good luck with your fictional relationship. I'm sorry that you feel so insecure about your looks that you can't build something with flesh and blood guys and actually have the chance to have a real relationship with.

• Author

Okay so tell me one thing.. Why are you being like this? Lemme tell you short..

I bet I look better than you btw :) And I get asked out a lot.. Not to brag.. but this is true.. I don't think even Rihanna has 100% self confidence.

You just made me sound like an emo girl. I have a work and I study and I go to parties and I play soccer and I have fun and I travel. Were you expecting that? We're living in 2013. Doesn't mean if I love someone online then I'm an ugly fatass. Since you don't know me, don't talk about me.

It's my first time on this site.. And thought I'd ask a question.. I respect your answer that didn't really make any sense with what I really wanna know.

You've never met, you're both so young, and he's hot and cold with you. It doesn't sound like he's that into you. Maybe he likes the attention you give him, but it doesn't sound like an actual relationship.

• Author

Well, I know that we are young.

I tried to leave him 3 times.. it never worked.

I don't think he just likes the attention I give him. Because I don't txt him so much anymore. Why wouldn't he want me to leave him when he could find someone where he lives? I don't get him. I don't get what he's doing.

He can't stop you from leaving him.

You might be a backup. There to fill in the gaps when he doesn't have any other source.

The fact that he's being so hot and cold and making you worry, and you aren't even together in real life or even over Skype, is pretty worrisome, and I think it will completely deplete you.

I, personally, would end this nonsense and find a real-life boyfriend who lived close to me.

• Author

I can't understand how I can be a backup.. I mean. Nothin of what he does shows me that.

But do you think I should talk to him about this?

Should I tell him that what he's doing is wrong..and it's better if we stay away from each other? He usually tells me who he's goin out with..and who will call..and who he talks to and what he's doin and his plans for the day..and when they have a guys night out.. and I know there will be girls, he calls me and we talk for hours so he'd let me know he's not with the girls. What's all this for?!

HeavenOrHell

You can't leave someone you've never met.

I find it quite bizarre people breaking up with someone they've never met.

Well, I know that we are young.

I tried to leave him 3 times.. it never worked.

I don't think he just likes the attention I give him. Because I don't txt him so much anymore. Why wouldn't he want me to leave him when he could find someone where he lives? I don't get him. I don't get what he's doing.

• Like 1
HeavenOrHell

You've fallen in love with the idea of this person, until you meet it's fantasy.

You can't know someone well if you've never spent time with them.

How come you've not met in those two years?

He doesn't belong to you, no-one owns a anyone else, not sure why you're jealous if he tells you he loves you every day :eek:

You sound too possessive and insecure maybe it is scaring him off.

Mimo, you really should make meeting him a priority before you get any deeper into this. I don't agree with Emilia's negativity here. Sure it's a virtual rs so far. That doesn't mean you can get to know each other. But now you know just enough to know that under certain circumstances you do get along. But there's a lot more to know. You really don't know him until you meet several times.

As for your concerns: Decide what you want and tell him about your decision. If he delivers, i.e. caters to your emotional needs you're fine. If he keeps being cold (or hot and cold) you will hurt.

My GF acted like your BF at times. You'll have to be patient. It'll f*ck with your mind, and drain you from energy. No one knows how long you can do this, except for yourself. Just be aware of the fact that people

• can fall out of love
  • can have little regard for your feelings
  • can be distracted by school, family, crushes (!)
  • etc.

without telling you because they're ashamed or simply don't care

The only one who can tell you what's going on is your BF. Talk to him and stand your ground.

amaysngrace

How do you know that when he says he is out with friends that one of them isn't a girl?

It sounds like he met someone IRL and doesn't have the heart to tell you so he's being a jerk to get you to be the one who breaks up.

• Like 1
  • Author

There's much you don't know.

I know who he is with usually, where he goes, who he meets..He tells me everything. And I trust him.

People keep telling me I don't know him since I haven't met him in real. That's so true. But I do know alot about how he thinks and his point of view on things and his reaction on things and people..Such things. And he's muslim btw. And lives in a strict country, girls don't just go out and hang out over there.

• Author

God, why do people get so complicated... I meant "stop talking to him" Is that better now?

You didn't really help anyway.

How about if you tell us exactly what you want to hear, since you aren't interested in differing opinions.

• Like 1
amaysngrace

Well you've already tried to break up three times in two years so it's not all as great as you pretend.

• Author

Thank God, finally someone who understands me!

First, I will try to meet him by the end of this year.

Emilia's negativity is because she doesn't walk in my shoes. There's much I haven't told you guys. But that's not important. I tried to tell about the important stuff. I know it's virtual. I'm not stupid to know that. I don't know him 100% well, but well enough, as you said. And of course I don't really know him until we meet in person.

He is really being true. I have met lots of people online, and not all of them are bad and jerks.. And not all are good of course.

I know he loves me. And there's no other girl in the picture. He works a lot, and he doesn't smoke or do bad things. He has told me about his darkest secrets.. But now that he is arab, and I am arab, and he lives in a strict country and I don't.. It's different.

We have talked about this before.. But we didn't get into this topic too deep.. cuz I didn't wanna be naggy..

And whenever I tried to stop talkin to him before, he got so hurt.. Like I really believe that. Now he told me his being moody and that he is bored.. Probably cuz of the same routine..or cuz he's stayin in KSA for too long.. He usually travels to the US and stays there for a long period as well.

And whenever I tried to stop talking to him.. he txt me and calls me.. He can't let a day go without texting me..

But I still don't get why he's being so cold.. Maybe we need a change of routine?

"My GF acted like your BF at times. You'll have to be patient. It'll f*ck with your mind, and drain you from energy. No one knows how long you can do this, except for yourself."

I know that..I'm already feeling some of that..

I will try to talk to him.. I swear to God, I used to be so moody as well..and sometimes hate him for being so perfect.. And he were patient and made me feel better.. But on guys maybe it's more complicated..

• Author

I am. But there must be a good thing about this relationship. It's called a LDR for a reason.. Not all LDR suck. I just wanna know what makes guys so moody.. or cold..

amaysngrace
Maybe cuz I was testing his love for me?

Well, I appreciate your comments anyway!! :)

If you hit the quote button then it's easier to know who you're replying to. It's a lot less confusing.

• Author
If you hit the quote button then it's easier to know who you're replying to. It's a lot less confusing.

Sorryy, it's my first time on here! :p Thanks xD

• Like 1
  • Author
My GF acted like your BF at times. You'll have to be patient. It'll f*ck with your mind, and drain you from energy. No one knows how long you can do this, except for yourself. Just be aware of the fact that people

Thank God, finally someone who understands me!

First, I will try to meet him by the end of this year.

Emilia's negativity is because she doesn't walk in my shoes. There's much I haven't told you guys. But that's not important. I tried to tell about the important stuff. I know it's virtual. I'm not stupid to know that. I don't know him 100% well, but well enough, as you said. And of course I don't really know him until we meet in person.

He is really being true. I have met lots of people online, and not all of them are bad and jerks.. And not all are good of course.

I know he loves me. And there's no other girl in the picture. He works a lot, and he doesn't smoke or do bad things. He has told me about his darkest secrets.. But now that he is arab, and I am arab, and he lives in a strict country and I don't.. It's different.

We have talked about this before.. But we didn't get into this topic too deep.. cuz I didn't wanna be naggy..

And whenever I tried to stop talkin to him before, he got so hurt.. Like I really believe that. Now he told me his being moody and that he is bored.. Probably cuz of the same routine..or cuz he's stayin in KSA for too long.. He usually travels to the US and stays there for a long period as well.

And whenever I tried to stop talking to him.. he txt me and calls me.. He can't let a day go without texting me..

But I still don't get why he's being so cold.. Maybe we need a change of routine?

"My GF acted like your BF at times. You'll have to be patient. It'll f*ck with your mind, and drain you from energy. No one knows how long you can do this, except for yourself."

I know that..I'm already feeling some of that..

I will try to talk to him.. I swear to God, I used to be so moody as well..and sometimes hate him for being so perfect.. And he were patient and made me feel better.. But on guys maybe it's more complicated..