I think I might be boring her. LDR

UACmarine208

Mind if I ask for a little advice?

Heres a little back story, my girl and I have been together for 10 months and stuff, she and I are really close, we're a gamer couple, we've played games like Borderlands 2, LoL, Portal 2, Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, Sniper Elite V2, CoD WaW and some RPG's and alot of other games. She and I have our nerdy interests, her is anime and mine is Star Wars. We watch movies and junk. We also have alot in common such as we're both Communists, massively in sync (we'll say the same thing at the same time), we like MLP, we're pot heads, we like guns and such.

I know this may sound like the ideal relationship, and we've been goign strong for 10 months, and our anniversay is in 2 months.

But now to the point, this month has felt kind of dry, I kind of feel like I've been boring her, and when I speak to her it shows. I'm getting pretty worried so... Any advice?

soccerrprp

Oh, deary! You both have so much in common, including social isolation?

I am not surprised, if so. Do yourself AND your lady a favor and get out and do some fun things in the sun, walks, regularly, weekly dates out, dancing, picnics, gardening, amusement parks, etc.

The description of your life seems too claustrophobic to me and sedentary. Communists, huh? With such strong feelings do you spend all your time talking about it or do you get out and try to make a positive difference?

Good luck.

• Like 1

Sorry but your advice is like telling someone gay to stop being gay. He's a nerdy gamer, he has no interest whatsoever in going to "walk in the sun" etc.

OP - although I don't think you should change the things you enjoy or your personality to seem more interesting to someone, I agree that you should do interesting things outside the R to be able to keep it interesting. Can you find a meetup group with people into playing D&D or anything else you enjoy so you have a life outside of home? You'll feel more intersting having a personal life where you do things that involve going out.

Oh, deary! You both have so much in common, including social isolation?

I am not surprised, if so. Do yourself AND your lady a favor and get out and do some fun things in the sun, walks, regularly, weekly dates out, dancing, picnics, gardening, amusement parks, etc.

The description of your life seems too claustrophobic to me and sedentary. Communists, huh? With such strong feelings do you spend all your time talking about it or do you get out and try to make a positive difference?

Good luck.

• Like 1
justwhoiam
Sorry but your advice is like telling someone gay to stop being gay. He's a nerdy gamer, he has no interest whatsoever in going to "walk in the sun"
This statement is as good as saying that a killer is a killer.