just added a girl on facebook! be my wingman/woman!

basically, she is my definition of perfection in the looks department. and she seems really funny in what she posts, I really like everything about it. it's like love at first site on my part.

She lives in the city that i'll be moving to in a few months.

She's a complete and total stranger.. she accepted my friend request. I liked her status..

do I just say hey in chat and go from there? do I like her photo? is this really creepy of me ? I've never done anything like this before.. I just really would love to get to know her and I don't know how to start!

I can imagine every guy on the planet say's hi to her everytime she's on chat or likes every photo she uploads. I've never done anything like this before so help would be much appreciated!

She accepted your request and you are a total stranger. Pretty sure that you aren't the only stranger whom she has accepted a friend request from.

People like that IMO you aren't going to be able to date, but best of luck if you decide to move forward. Send her a message for starters and see where it goes from there.

• Author

yeah exactly it never works, I just want to start up a conversation, I don't really have a chance to be honest! I guess nothing hurts from saying 'hey' i'll go from there !

Just Say 'hey'? That's really lame. Even as a guy I don't reply to boring msgs like that. I can imagine a classy girl will not be intrigued by this. Good luck anyway though.