LDR unseen problem. Is this a break up?

cluelessXgirl

Okay guys I want to say first off that this post is not for me. It's for someone that I know and she ain't sure what's exactly happening. They have met online she is 14 and he is 18. Here's what he told her all of a sudden " I was just thinkin if you would be better without me because you only suffer from this or so I think and besides those hopes.. im scared that i wont make it so that everything will be at best and I will only loose your time.. " those are his exact words. SHe told him he can make it but he insisted about what she alone said that nothing is out front until now. After which she tried to calm him by saying "we dont fight anymore" but he said it looks like not fighting is not so important. And another thing ..his ex is back. And they write a lot and even play games together. In the end of this conversation they agreed he would think upon what hes not doing right and he did tell her he loves her but this all of a sudden seems a little bit... like a break up plan? I am not sure what to tell her. In my opinion if a guy finds a girl that good he will keep her not try to push her away like that.

14 and 18? It ain't going to last anyway. And hooking up will be a problem in most jurisdictions. The guy's right, they should break it off. Well, basically he already did probably, by getting back with his ex...

• Author
cluelessXgirl
14 and 18? It ain't going to last anyway. And hooking up will be a problem in most jurisdictions. The guy's right, they should break it off. Well, basically he already did probably, by getting back with his ex...

He spends all day with his ex and less time with her but he doesnt stop telling her he loves her... and from what I know for a fact they have different opinions on most things

ExpatInItaly

What does an 18-year-old want with a 14-year-old? First huge red flag.

Do they know each other in real life? Second major red flag.

And yes, he wants to break up with her but he likes the attention he's getting from a young and impressionable child. Tell her to run and never look back. This guy is bad news.

Edited by ExpatInItaly
grammar mistake