I feel like I was betrayed for the second time :(

My bf and I first broke up last year August, he was with another girl but he said this girl is not making her happy and that he really loves me, we get back together again Jan 2013, I guess trusting him again is not hard for me at all because I willing and I do love him, but just last week Thursday, while I was in church, he chatted with other girls in public chatroom and even show his dick on cam, a good friend of mine saw that and he even took a snapshot of it, now im being so crazy and all, he said it was just online and he is not ****ing girls in real this time, but I feel like whether its online, he still betrayed me :(, now he is asking me to trust him again and just move on from it as if he did not do anything bad :( I still want to work things out with him but at times now im being crazy and thinking so much of what he is doing when we dont talk. Im 2000 miles away from him and what he just did makes me go nuts and analyze things when he said something :(

What can i do to trust him again? What can i ask from him to prove that he wont do anything like that anymore :(

coffeebean201

when a guy really likes you - he may have female friends, but he doesn't fool around or act inappropriate with them. even when he's drunk....

He has shown you who he is. Not once, but twice.

For all that is good on this earth - believe him. He's showing you who he really is. Okay? :(

It's hard to accept...but consider his behavior a gift. He has shown you who he really is and you no longer need to waste your time with him.