online relations

this could be a relationship or friendship with the opp sex. do you find you click with people from a certain nationality/country more than others.

idk why but ive always clicked with men from turkey lol they are just the sweetest i find! oddly enuff ive not had a romantic relatiinship with them but many friendships where theres been attraction. i find them old world, polite, charming and just plain sweet.

this could be a relationship or friendship with the opp sex. do you find you click with people from a certain nationality/country more than others.
No. In turn, my country's popular everywhere, so are its women. Guys used to hit on me through messengers due to my nationality (or my sex combined with nationality, or maybe just because of my sex). Turks flocked, but I've never been interested. Actually, I had a bad experience with Turks IRL, so maybe that's why. I'm biased.

I swoon when I hear an accent. I wouldn't say I get along with them better, but yeah...a lot of swooning on my part happens. And then they laugh when I tell them, "I wish I had a cool accent for you to listen to."