Is he loosing Interest?

Hi,

So i have been with my boyfriend since October so thats 7 months! We have met around 7 times as he only lives 2 hours away.

We used to flirt all the time and stuff talk on the phone, skype as much as we could and it was fab.

However its now April and last time we met was in the middle of Febuary, and i an keen to see him again, but he just doesnt seem to botherd or he changes the subject EVERY time i bring it up. Also he never lets me phone him or he doesnt have time to cam anymore and we just dont flirt and he doesnt make an effort, plus i dont think he even realises he is upsetting me.

He says he's doing "work" everytime i ask to phone or skype with him which is understandable considering he is a uni student but i have work to do too but i still manage to make time for him?

I don't know what to say to him about this, i would love if someone could give me some advice. thankyou :o

lifelesson101

It sounds like he is losing interest or moving on and doesn't know how to tell you. I am sure he cares on some level and doesn't want you hurt. However, actions do speak much louder than words. You need to pay attention to what he is doing.

There are lots of other men out there who would love to be with you and make time for you. Put yourself out there an find them. :)

• Like 2