This Men gonna drive me crazy !!!!

Hey guys,

My deployed boyfriend is very cautious and insecure ..I thought we had many time this sDiscussion but it seems he don't get it in his Head. He asked me again why I am waiting for him ??? I told him we are nit just dating for a week . We are a couple months toghetter and you know how I feel about you . He don't trust me . Because of one time I mensionned I want to travel to Paris .and he answered why ?? It s a romantic city ??and alone . Everytime I try to make up our Relashionship he seems to destroy everything..I support him and encourage him . All the time there for him .pluswhen he calm I'm always weekends home .I don't know how to prouve him myLove.Pease some advice .

Hey guys,

My deployed boyfriend is very cautious and insecure ..I thought we had many time this sDiscussion but it seems he don't get it in his Head. He asked me again why I am waiting for him ??? I told him we are nit just dating for a week . We are a couple months toghetter and you know how I feel about you . He don't trust me . Because of one time I mensionned I want to travel to Paris .and he answered why ?? It s a romantic city ??and alone . Everytime I try to make up our Relashionship he seems to destroy everything..I support him and encourage him . All the time there for him .pluswhen he calm I'm always weekends home .I don't know how to prouve him myLove.Pease some advice .

he is probably afraid of your writing...zing! just kidding. In all honesty a lot of women cheat on their men while the man is deployed. The guys get a letter or email saying "dear john..." he is afraid that since you two have not been dating that long that you will break it off. OR that he is not as into you as you are into him and he is trying to let you down nicely.

• Author

Thanks will1988 for your answer. I guess if he continued this way he will loose for ever. The thing it will not my fault at all .it will be his Trust issues...

His trust issues? ghmmm. This world is not perfect. If you need this men accept him as he is, and show him again and again and again that you want him, till the point when he will stop be suspicious. My relationships broke partly because I could not trust her, but I had evidence that something is going on, I don't know in your case what he has on file regarding your behavior. Men does not ask questions without a reason, so think other way. What are you doing wrong that he is suspicious about you? Actions speak louder than words.

• Author

Hey Asda , I'm really sorry that your Relashionshipp brrok because of mistrust,it s really hard to deal with this issue .He told me that s him and he is just irrated and depressed because of long hours work and he feels not free like forced in his Deployment . I tried to support him and show him my love ,he hope that I'm patient with him . I love him so much that I want to work out our both issues ...