He cheated ! Need

Ive been with him for a year and 4 months now . We met through friends and started skyping and chatting all the time until we met (best three days of my life) and we continued a long distance relationship. I am head over heels for this guy he is my everything but Weve been fighting a lot these last couple weeks and a couple nights ago he told me that hes been talking to another girl when we fight and he told her he loved her. I feel completley depressed about this but he justifies it by saying i flirt and talk with a lot of guys and he always gives me second chances so i gave him a second chance. however he told me he cares about this girl a lot and he doesnt want to hurt her so he hasnt broken up with her yet. I went on nis comtact list and found her and talked to her telling her i was his friend and she told me everything about how much she loved him i, compeltley heartbroken to sit there and see this girl inlove with the man of my dreams i dont know what to do he says hes going to try to get her to break up with him but i dont think it will happen soon and the longer im with him the more depressed im getting what should i do? Please anything will help because im feeling so lost right now

1) He can't be the man of your dreams... because he's not a man. Trying to get her to break up with him???? please! If he didn't want to be with her, he wouldn't be.

2) He's with her. How are you still together? You're OK with him being in a relationship with someone else and waiting for him to break up with her when you were there first? You need to love yourself enough to not let a man play these games.

3) You've been dating for over a year and have only spent 3 days together. Did you have plans to meet again? When? For how long?

What he did to you was wrong. You were both in a committed relationship and he found someone else. But you're also at fault because you're staying with him. Whether you "flirt" or not, I'm not sure. And if he says he's given you more chances, it makes me wonder how flirtatious you were. How old are you both btw?

I am sorry to say this but he doesn't love you anymore. If he did and respected you he would not have fallen for this girl and specially would not have gone into a relationship with her.

He is too much of a coward to break up with you so he is stringing you along till you dump him, yes.... You will have to dump him, he won't as he is too much of a coward like I said.

You talked to that girl and you saw that she loves him and vica versa. Please girl, he is not worth it...find someone who loves you for real...because if you love someone, why go into a relationship with someone else...?